Crowd v Plzen

27,476 ........ could be pushed up to 33,790 by all the £15 cheapskates ....... as long as it`s not raining.

I'm on holiday today and tried to check on Wiki the lowest ever Champions League crowd in England. Lowest I can find is 20677 for Blackburn v Rosenberg in 1995. Hopefully we beat that!

Palerider said:
I'm on holiday today and tried to check on Wiki the lowest ever Champions League crowd in England. Lowest I can find is 20677 for Blackburn v Rosenberg in 1995. Hopefully we beat that!

It will be double that give or take a 1000

blueparrot said:
Palerider said:

I'd be delighted with anything around 40000. It is a "dead" game but loads of empty seats for a Champions League game is asking for trouble PR wise and although I'm on the cup scheme ( and going ) I'm all for the club filling the seats anyway they can.

Im already going but have been inundated with offers of freebies .
Lots I know are staying at home even though they have tickets.

Trip to the Xmas market for a pre match gargle might be on the cards.

m32blue said:
Im already going but have been inundated with offers of freebies .
Lots I know are staying at home even though they have tickets.

Trip to the Xmas market for a pre match gargle might be on the cards.
Yep, going to try the mulled wine and a pulled pork sandwich

Palerider said:
blueparrot said:
Palerider said:

I'd be delighted with anything around 40000. It is a "dead" game but loads of empty seats for a Champions League game is asking for trouble PR wise and although I'm on the cup scheme ( and going ) I'm all for the club filling the seats anyway they can.

Why are you so obsessed with filling the stadium.PR trouble ?? What the hells that all about.Are you shit scared of some Rag mates taking the piss out of you.Dear oh dear.

Half the crowd cant even be arsed staying to clap the players off after a 6-0 stuffing of Spurs. Be about 7 people left tonight after 75 minutes.

blueparrot said:
Palerider said:

I wish! Not a chance, 25k at best.

The previous lowest gate is 17,200 for FC Midtjylland’s visit in August 2008.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.