Crowd v Plzen

Ian said:
Loads of Plzen sat all around me in 130 Colin Bell. Couldn't understand it. It's not as though their end was full.
I d imagine they would be the 200 'cat a' tickets which every club gets in the champions league.

Can anyone explain why they opened up the top tier for about 15 Plzen fans? They did the same against CSKA.

I know its not exactly the most urgent of questions that needs to be answered. But these things take on greater significance during a slightly dull match

Didsbury Dave said:
Ian said:
Loads of Plzen sat all around me in 130 Colin Bell. Couldn't understand it. It's not as though their end was full.
I d imagine they would be the 200 'cat a' tickets which every club gets in the champions league.
I thought they were in CB tier 2, roughly level with the penalty area towards the south stand. Opponents get about 250 seats in that block each CL game.

It's easy for me you want crowds for lesser games lower the prices firstly
We've done that
Secondly increase the loyalty points maybe 50 or so people would come then

East Level 2 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ian said:
I thought they were in CB tier 2, roughly level with the penalty area towards the south stand. Opponents get about 250 seats in that block each CL game.

Yeah, they usually are. I just guessed that for some reason they'd moved them.

cibaman said:
Can anyone explain why they opened up the top tier for about 15 Plzen fans? They did the same against CSKA.

I know its not exactly the most urgent of questions that needs to be answered. But these things take on greater significance during a slightly dull match

I wondered about that.

There were twelve. It was a dull match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.