Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Enjoyed that, five seasons ago there would’ve been 10’000 less on the gate, no atmosphere & we’d of played at a much slower tempo, scraping a one goal win…..only downside was City giving them 100 seats in CB2 when there’s a thousand going spare in the away end

It's certainly a time of rich and gluttonous attacking, this last few weeks, with chances coming in a blizzard at times.

All eyes on Haaland it seems, and you have to say his finishing is way off his best, in fact it's quite poor by a premier League player's standards, but he's always there to miss them, crucially.

Of course we should have battered them, and I think Pep will be having a lot of words about the sloppy passing and the manner in which we allowed easy and fast counters. The first half was almost arrogant in the way City went about it, which I think was bollocked out of them at HT as they were much more business like from 45 to 75.

Walker and Dias poor, in my eyes, Ake fine, Foden bit off it. Nunes played much better second half. Doku exciting, Alvarez fantastic.

Onwards, a really weird and chaotic way to win a football game, but enjoyable also.
In my eyes walker Dias and foden had good games, opinions eh,
I won’t be calling you a prick for disagreeing

Another wasteful 1st half. Should've been out of sight at the break and given Rodri the the time off but again he has to step up and drive us on. Alvarez was very good too (got my motm vote) and the way he took his 1st goal was amazing. Hopefully he doesn't get the 2nd one taken off him as he deserves it. Thought Nunes did okay on his full debut. Found space well and some lovely touches in and around the box. Hopefully we won't make such hard work of the next game.

In my eyes walker Dias and foden had good games, opinions eh,
I won’t be calling you a prick for disagreeing
PRICK!!!

I Dias was a bit indecisive by his standards and Walker's overall play was poor. I think they all looked fine against the opposition in front of them, but that wasn't a high bar.

Alvarez, Rodri and Ake were the best for me. Overall it was a fun and easy albeit frustrating (at times) game.

Get well soon Bernardo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.