Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Result never really in doubt, we are so far ahead of them.

I liked the tempo of our attacking play and our passing and movement. The finishing was abysmal.

Defense was a bit open, but I think that was a result of the way were playing rather then a poor performance.

could have been 10, their goalie saved them a drubbing

Alvarez is magic
Haaland if he isn't scoring he is assisting
Nunes seemlessly slotted in

hopefully berny isn't injured and a few sore legs for Ake, Dias, Rodders who all were hacked at.

Last edited:
Just watching Rodri being interviewed. He comes across as a really level headed fella, with no airs and graces about him. We're blessed to have him.
F**k me, based off that interview he's going to make a great future manager. Incredibly articulate and providing in depth answers to difficult questions in a second language. An intelligent footballer on the pitch, and equally erudite off it.

could have been 1, theirngoalie saced them a drubbing

Alvarez is magic
Haaland if he isn't scoring he is assisting
Nunes seemlessly slotted in

hopefullyberny isn't injired and a few sore lefs for Ake, Dias, Rodders who all were hacked at.
It could have been 1, it could have been 1, you lucky bastards, it could have been 1

Reactions: DJ1
meh we don’t get interviews here :/

crazy game, haaland will probably score 17 goals against leipzig

some twitter “experts” blame gvardiol for the goal btw.
sure, lazy twat sitting on the bench. :D

F**k me, based off that interview he's going to make a great future manager. Incredibly articulate and providing in depth answers to difficult questions in a second language. An intelligent footballer on the pitch, and equally erudite off it.
Hasn't he achieved a degree in something like business studies, or something similar?

Can honestly say I've not really had any opinion on Nunes at Wolves. Haven't watched him too closely, and with reviews a bit mixed I wasn't too sure what to expect. He'll have much harder tests for sure but that tonight was outstanding imo. He was so neat and tidy but looked to move forward and play the ball quickly. Really impressed me tonight.

Alvarez top drawer, huge shout outs to Rodri and Doku too.

It's certainly a time of rich and gluttonous attacking, this last few weeks, with chances coming in a blizzard at times.

All eyes on Haaland it seems, and you have to say his finishing is way off his best, in fact it's quite poor by a premier League player's standards, but he's always there to miss them, crucially.

Of course we should have battered them, and I think Pep will be having a lot of words about the sloppy passing and the manner in which we allowed easy and fast counters. The first half was almost arrogant in the way City went about it, which I think was bollocked out of them at HT as they were much more business like from 45 to 75.

Walker and Dias poor, in my eyes, Ake fine, Foden bit off it. Nunes played much better second half. Doku exciting, Alvarez fantastic.

Onwards, a really weird and chaotic way to win a football game, but enjoyable also.
I think there are a couple of New partnerships or understandings that will need to bed in.
I think when Doku and Nunes get on the same wavelength as Haaland and visa versa, Erling is going to really enjoy this season.
Even with Gomez, there were a few times where I was screaming at Erling to come to the near post rather than his signature back post behind his marker.
It will come and he’ll be reaping the rewards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.