Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Funny old game that never seen a team honestly miss so many gilt edged chances and if not for the keeper it could have been more like a scoreline we maybe expected 6 or 7 -1 ..oh slightly off topic the Lazio keeper scored a 95th min equaliser for them and after checking my bet that’s me £120 up thanks to him ..

If we create as many as we did today then we probably would win all our matches regardless of the opponent. We can’t just keep wasting easy chances though because at some point chances might dry up but like I said I trust Pep and the players to sort it out
Maybe it was good defending

How that game wasn't 10-1 is baffling. Poor finishing and some good saves by an eccentric keeper is probably why. These games mean nothing really except three points, no injuries and getting qualified as soon as possible.

Six wins, players injured and new ones bedding in and we are still a bit rusty. When we get a fully fit squad and into our stride and fitness we once more will be the ones to beat.

How that game wasn't 10-1 is baffling. Poor finishing and some good saves by an eccentric keeper is probably why. These games mean nothing really except three points, no injuries and getting qualified as soon as possible.

Six wins, players injured and new ones bedding in and we are still a bit rusty. When we get a fully fit squad and into our stride and fitness we once more will be the ones to beat.
Bernie maybe injured.

Hopefully neither Bernie nor Doku took injuries out of that match!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.