Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

Now lets test liam delap in some tasty fixtures in the remaining 4 games.

We’re already playing backups who can’t get a game for the biggest matches. We’re aren’t not giving them game time when they on 100 grand a week in order to play an 18 year old, especially when Aguero has his final hurrah.

“Sorry Jesus, sorry Sergio. You’ve been on the bench a lot recently but now you can stay there while we play an EDS striker ahead of you as well”

Last edited:
Hope United get something against Liverpool

peg them back for the top 4 chase and better to win it against Chelsea next week

Disjointed and sloppy first half. That old malady of refusing to shoot showed itself a couple of times.
Incredible 5 mins or so in second half when we easily could have scored 4.
A Sergio classic was the key.
Thought Raheem pretty unlucky in second half. Still losing the ball quite often but not getting a huge amount of luck in front of goal
We're almost there now

Like how Pep plays Ferran on the right we all know he better down the middle but he is doing what he did with Foden when most of us was moaning about him play left sided when we all new his best position is on the right or central where he won the World Cup! You know what Ferran looked like he has improved on the right side…

Now Sterling who is going through a bit of a bad spell which is turning into him being twice as frustrating for when he was one of our best players..

personally for me Sterling will come through this as all top quality players do and if I was Sterling I’d be signing a new contract on what Man City are offering, have the feeling though If he doesn’t sign city will put him up for sale…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.