Crystal Palace (A) | Post-Match Thread

Right my fellow Blues.I offer NO apologies for my half time rant at that somewhat turgid performance and I was quite critical of Sterling,Jesus and Torres.
However that second half performance from Torres was brilliant and he should be doing more of that and pushing his way for some regular starts at the expense of Sterling who is shocking this season for some reason.
Still not convinced that Jesus will be anything more than a good player,plenty of running but like Sterling runs down blind alleyways at times.
Overall a very good performance after that shit in the first half.
Must give a great big mention (apart from Sergio who was truly great) to both Ferno (get that contract sorted City) and Ake who was wonderful.
Well done you nearly so Championes !!

Just finished some of my humble pie.

Again a much better second half.
Happy Aguero got the opener. And it was a really good one. Not over thinking it. Control and hit. Another plus is he got 90 minutes in his shorts.

Also happy for Torres. Went through a difficult period and you could see the relieve.

Sit back tomorrow. Not gonna watch it though. Simply will hurt my eyes anyways. Wouldn’t mind winning it next weekend.

Feel strangely sad after seeing Sergio's wonderful finish. It is possibly the last time we will see that and a reminder of his instinctive finishing - we've not seen many who have that and he has been a joy to follow for ten years. I guess all good things and all that.

So pleased for Ferran - he will be very important next season.

What a season we've put together and take the 5 goals away that we let in v Leicester as a team we have let in 19 goals in 33 league games - astonishing record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.