Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

They don’t have better forwards or strikers over midfielders either.

firmino out of favour and never been prolific.
Salah is equivalent to Mahrez
Mane is off form as well
Jota nothing special
New guy again a winger

Giver over. Their forward players are incredible.

All at the top of the scoring and assist charts. There are blue tinted specs and then there's this.

We are going to draw Liverpool in the CL quarters and are going to play them 3 times in 1 week. Never been anything more obvious.
We’ll get them in the FA Cup semi n’all, so four times in two weeks. Would be brilliant! The best two teams in Europe proper going at it with each other. It’s what rivalries are all about.

They don’t have better forwards or strikers over midfielders either.

firmino out of favour and never been prolific.
Salah is equivalent to Mahrez
Mane is off form as well
Jota nothing special
New guy again a winger
Salah 20 goals / 10 assists in premire league
mahrez 10 goals / 4 assist in premier league.

yeah, like for like. Salah is far superior to any forward we have.

Must have been watching a different game , i thought we were excellent tonight , hit the post twice and missed a hatful of chances overall performance was superb but our finishing was awful and it cost us two points. If we play like that for the rest of the season and our players start taking chances we will be fine , on another night we win 6-0 and everyone is lauding the team. Would be more concerned if we were creating nothing , Palace led a charmed life tonight it happens occasionally in a season. Quite sure we will respond against Burnley.
Viera said it too - they had luck in both matches against us. I’m gutted but perspective needed. Hitting the post, missing chances, abysmal reffing as he turned a blind eye to time wasting and sly tackles that we would’ve been pinged for? But feck, we didn’t lose, we haven’t imploded and Liverpool will have had to win 9 on the trot to get within 1 point. They’ll then have to be perfect for the rest of the season because we will be there. If they çan win 18 games in a row at this stage of the season then fuck it, that’s unbelievable.

I truly don`t understand some of the criticism towards the players as there was only one person who was responsible for an abject display and that must fall under our Managers decision to not change our system and players.
How the fuck was Foden, Rodri, Berno to name but a few, who really did warrant subbing at whatever minutes you want to discuss, stay on till the end.
Pep I love you and want your babies, but by fuck you can be stubborn and sorry I`ve forgotten our worst player in that first half by a country mile was Laporte and how he wasn`t changed for Ake is beyond any sane fans comprehension.
Thank fuck I`m only a fan and not a Manger !!!¬! ;)
So what changes would you have made that would’ve changed the game ? Forget the Ake one I’ll give you a WUM pass for that.

Salah 20 goals / 10 assists in premire league
mahrez 10 goals / 4 assist in premier league.

yeah, like for like. Salah is far superior to any forward we have.
The team is set up for him. Defences leave space etc… football is not just numbers boy

Disappointing result but it could be an important point in the title race.

A lot of the fans who can’t get behind the team unless we are two goals up going into extra time are out in force tonight. We fight to the end and are still in a better position than the dippers.

Agree 100% bud. Very deflated but we didn't badly at all, just a rare frustrating night.

We just need to keep par till dippers at home. I don't think we'll lose that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.