Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

problem is we won't get 11 more scruffy wins. We are garbage once we get to the penalty box. Teams are just putting 10 men behind the ball and waiting for us to pass and pass and pass and then fuck up and get caught on the counter. Some teams with less ability can't wait to get to the wing near the area and cross it. We can't wait to get to the opposition wing near the box only to then pass it back and work an opening on the other wing then pass the ball all the way back to Ederson. We got away with it today with a silly penalty, apart from that we never looked like scoring.
Now that I am not a mod I am free to say:

This is the winner for the most idiotic post of the match award.

Lee Dixon saying Palace deserved a point after no shots on target compared to our total domination and numerous chances.
If Palace want to park the bus that's up to them but why are these pundits so keen to praise this style of play?
Fortunately they got exactly what they deserved out of the game. That's what the likes of Dixon and Neville should be focusing on.

We got away with it today with a silly penalty, apart from that we never looked like scoring.
Eh??

In the first half Rodri had a shot well saved, Grealish should've done better with his shot that went wide & Haaland missed a sitter!
In the second half Haaland put a header over the bar & Alvarez should've done a lot better when he shot over the bar.
So in the game i watched we scored one and had five decent chances & as i can't remember Ederson having a shot to save, i'd hardly say we got away with it at all.

Absolute disgrace this. Zaha deserves a ban.
Clear as day he tries to injure Stones by twisting his knee.

When you think of some of the trivial nonsense our players have received red cards for or been victim of retrospective action.....and yet this serial filthy **** looks like getting away with an assault that could have put Stones out for a very lengthy period.

Great three points in a poor performance.

Didn’t play with anywhere near enough intensity, pace, positivity and had almost no creativity. But for once we were helped out by the referee who gave us a nice soft penalty that we’d be fuming with if our rivals had got it. Haha Redshirts moaning for once
Sorry PC, thought it was an okay performance against 10 men in the box.we created some great chances and that was as easy a penalty you'll see all season. Palace player knew immediately.

Great result, had to dig in and keep our heads up to earn it.

Absolutely speechless about the zaha challenge, he takes stone's leg, twists it and tried to injure him. Referee and var to deem that worth of no action is an absolute disgrace. Fair play to us for not levelling the fcuker. Should be a 10 game ban no question.

I actually thought you played pretty well to be honest , especially against a team that didn’t want to play at all?? Could have scored maybe 4-5 , freezing cold night at a bogey ground for us in the past? Every time just sits back against us these days so performances like the centurion season are going up be fair less unfortunately as teams had a go back in them days and left us to tear them apart. Thought Grealish was great again and Rodri was superb!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.