Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

palace are a horrible team to play
and their back 10 tactic failed thankfully
as much as asrenals win last week was a sign of champions, this was just as much as one
all to play for

One thing that never looks like improving is our corners, I honestly don't understand how difficult it can be to cross a ball in with nobody around you at a decent height and try and find one of your own players
Ours either hit the first defender or are hit that high they clear everyone. Yesterday's were as bad as I've ever seen

The problem with him for me is his performances are very mixed. Does some things very well and very bad in the same game. Like when he was asleep for the free kick when he let Zaha run off him.
He's a 5th choice quality player getting the minutes of a 2nd/3rd choice (Laporte's minutes)

Think we should give up taking corners and throw ins, we’re absolutely shite at both…..
Indeed we are. I get irritated when players let a ball go out for a throw in as we invariably lose possession from it. In fairness it is not just our team that does this, lots of others do the same, I do find it odd though.

Elaborate?
The new trend of "surfing" down the stand (essentially diving off your seat onto the blues below) is dangerous, bordering on fucking stupid.

I can take care of myself but the 79 year old.bloke next to me was visibly distressed after some idiot had landed on him immediately following City's goal.

There's a very thin line between creating an atmosphere and ruining other peoples enjoyment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.