Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Agreed mate and I personally think if that shot Jack tool in the first few minutes had gone in we would have gone on to score a couple more in the first half? All in all though a much better performance than some are making it out to be

It wasnt a bad performance,we dominated and should probably have been 2 or 3 up at HT

However......for a few reasons....The word of the day was 'frustration'

The positive in recent weeks is our attitude and our never say die approach,i'm not suggesting Cancelo was the reason......and im sure its pure coincidence.....but moral is clearly high and we look far more together as a team since he left.

I've just watched the highlights again. We get some great chances, and on other days they'd be buried. We just need to give the City+ TV a bit of a bang on the side, get the system back into flunter and we'd be 4-0 up by HT. and the chances would be knocked in - 90% strike rate, instead of the current 15%.

Maybe just me but I really didn’t enjoy that performance at all. I thought we were sloppy and slow and gave the ball away far too much. Coupled with CP usual tactics it was a hard watch. Good result although we are winning tough rather than beautiful. Thought Rodri and Jack were good. Our back 4 not great with Aki the best and most consistent.

Great result, let's get that straight. Another league win, something like form now, although the performances could be a touch more consistent.

I thought first half was really decent actually, but it had an air about it, with the very good chances going begging. Palace looked like doing a defensive number on us until Olise's brainfart. That Mitchell at left back always plays very well against us....

Everyone mucked in, I don't really have a motm, possibly gundo or Rodri. Onwards Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.