Crystal Palace (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team stayed in Paris today, does that mean they are likely to go straight to London? Not that it matters but just curious as to the logistics of it all
Quick hop from Orly to Gatwick, coach to hotel, done.

Opportunity for some players to put in a performance that takes us closer to winning the PL, hope they take that opportunity.
They haven't thus far and have had ample opportunity
Apart from Fern who will take midfield berths?
Play Serge and no fucking Mendy!!

Er - it’s a fan’s comment thread and people have differing opinions. You need to get over yourself- in my opinion of course

Haha That’s delicious :-)
I’m just struggling to work out if it’s inspired by you thinking you know better than Pep or if it’s the standard childish hatred of a bloke who can’t let go raging against a young professional who’s honoured his contract and is now going elsewhere?
If it’s the former then hey what’s wrong with a bit of delusion on a footy forum but if it’s the hateful latter then I just feel sorry for you.
In my opinion likewise :-D

Yes. I posted a few weeks ago that every single player would have to play out of their skin over the coming weeks, a few haven't. The FA Cup SF still irks me now.

And yet we still have people questioning where the likes of Grealish would play should we sign him.We have a core of 13/14 players who are 'first choice' after that the quality unsurprisingly drops off somewhat.If we are realistically going to challenge for 4 trophies every season,then we need more quality in the squad.

I’m hoping now that their league is tied up, we can grab Doyle to bolster our midfield options? There’s only Fernandinho to come in and that is not enough.

If we reach the Champions League final, that's May 29th, meaning we can play as strong a team as we want for the Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton and Everton games and still have a week off for the players before the final. Even if we lose on Saturday it's basically inconceivable that we don't win the league.

PSG don't have that luxury, by the way. They play 5th-place Lens on Saturday and risk missing out on the league if they lose. We have the huge advantage of being able to rest most of our players and we'd be fools not to take advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.