Laporte
Zinch
Fern
Rodri
Bernie
Sterling
Jesus/ Sergio
Torres

Slow midfield in the middle with fern and rodri, but the others need to be protected for Tues. If it's going well take bernie off for Tommy around 60mins. Just dont lose the game and move on to the champs league 2nd leg. C'mon blue boys!!

2 wins away from CL no other chances
2 wins away from PL lots of chances

No brainer
Or 2 Draws to win CL

I have no doubt about winnivg the League but Saturday is about maintaining momentum.

There are enough options to make sensible changes but
I have and I thoroughly disagree with the idea that anything bad will happen if we lose this game.

If we lose the PSG game though... very different story.
A 1 nil defeat will be fine although think we will win again

The team stayed in Paris today, does that mean they are likely to go straight to London? Not that it matters but just curious as to the logistics of it all

Another reason for wholesale changes is the short interval in between the two games. Every manager has spoken about how playing 8pm on a Wednesday and then 12.30pm on a Saturday doesn't give the players enough recovery time.

I see your point v PSG. But to say the reserves could still win v Palace is very naive in my view. Its certainly not a balance at all. All I'm saying is that a strong side should be played on Sat with the likes of Foden,Gundogan, Kev, Rodri , Mahrez ,zin , walker all rested. Stones will be rested anyway. Maybe Gundo ,Foden , to come on later if things aren't going

Technicalities still exist - never over until we get over the line. To do that we must win on Saturday. I think you're looking for 100% rotation which is unrealistic . Plus , you seem to be obsessed with CL . I'd be happy to win it but the PL is way more important. Difference of opinion that is all.
Yep agree with this and people should be careful what they wish for.
Should we lose on Sat and then against Chelsea next week and assuming rags win both the gap will be down to 4 points.
Highly unlikely as I expect Liverpool to beat them this Sunday and us to take care of business and the league is 95% done.
However it is a possible scenario and we should not dismiss Palace as cannon fodder or Chelsea who did a number on us 2 weeks ago.

I agree we have to make changes but Pep has to tread carefully as the Leeds game taught us.
Maybe 5 or 6 changes but for posters to say an entire new xi is fraught with difficulties (ie cohesion) and its not a scenario that pep will choose.

Ederson
Cancelo Ake laporte Mendy
Fernandinho Zinchenko
Sterling Jesus Torres
Aguero

Try and get zinchenko or cancelo off early, maybe get Garcia in there, the only people I'd even consider playing from last night are ederson, zinchenko & maybe foden, but I think we will see a stronger team than this imo
That's still one hell of a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.