Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

The Haaland show will take the headlines but the team is not performing to the high standards previously set. The big man said it himself. Lucky we have the Nordic battering ram to help us out. Couple of nice routine wins will do City. Giving away cheap goals will eventually come back to bite us in the ass.

Heart attack city are back -:(

It’s not about City not wanting * to improve at all , but I guess you already knew that.
When, in your opinion has Mahrez ‘not been arsed’ ?

Ooh look, ’ The Spider’ runs around a bit so let’s have a go at someone else.
Mahrez has a style, a superb style but he’s not going to save a penalty or clean out a centre forward bearing down on goal. What he will do is mesmerize a couple of full backs until they are hoping to be substituted.
Bit of a weird anti Alvarez agenda you have there pal

Ohh Erling Haaland, you are the love of my life, oh Erling Haaland, I'd let you shag my wife, oh Erling Haaland, I hate Roy Keane too.

I said to the guys in our row that if we got the first four we'd be ok. Typical City to get the last four!

The first half was pretty grim. Nobody was having a decent game.

Bernardo at the start of the second half was the only one to be looking to make some mischief for the Palace defence, and he had a magnificent second half. I listened to Goater 'n Brown after the game and they were both fulsome in their praise and noted that the defender wouldn't know which way he was gonna go - left or right. Great second half, but four of the last five games we have let the opposition get two ahead. Wonder what Forest are gonna do?

Been shouting at pep for playing Walker out of position for one and a half games then he makes those changes and becomes an utter genius again. Phil a definite option at LB/LWB when needed. Brilliant management. Obviously planned as well because Phil just jogged over to LB when the board went up without needing to be told. Good atmosphere today. Very loud. The nutter woman next to me will be gutted as she left at half time after 45 mins ranting at everything that moved lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.