Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

At half time I didn’t see a way back - got to be honest, fair play to them for scrapping that back, Alvarez has to put Mahrez on the bench - his work rate is insane, Bernardo was class in second half, glory to Erling, that monster needs a viking tune - happy days.

Why ? Just fuckin* why ?
You feel a need to have a go at Mahrez , who , let# face it, did no more or less than the equally culpable 10 other players who didn’t perform .
Im gobsmacked by the amount of self entitled ‘fans’ we are stuck with.
Not self entitled, many a time he can't be arsed, at least The Spider puts a shift in.
Obviously you don't want City to improve for some reason, I wonder why ?

Great day out. I'm not sure the current set up is sustainable. There are probably 10 better teams in the league than Palace but first half they were cutting through us like a knife through butter.

Given the players we have it seems a strange approach to wedge Walker into CM.

Not self entitled, many a time he can't be arsed, at least The Spider puts a shift in.
Obviously you don't want City to improve for some reason, I wonder why ?
It’s not about City not wanting * to improve at all , but I guess you already knew that.
When, in your opinion has Mahrez ‘not been arsed’ ?

Ooh look, ’ The Spider’ runs around a bit so let’s have a go at someone else.
Mahrez has a style, a superb style but he’s not going to save a penalty or clean out a centre forward bearing down on goal. What he will do is mesmerize a couple of full backs until they are hoping to be substituted.

Absolute beast !!

That third goal goal for Erling was a thing of beauty, so strong to hold off he CB…..love it!

Very forgettable H1 though….,

Also, liked Alvarez…..look of Kinkladze about him.

Gomez seems a technical addition too….

Upwards blues !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.