Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

First half we didn't really look great but their second goal shouldn't have been allowed as it was a foul on Cancello so we should have had a free kick instead of them getting a corner.
I said to lad sat next to me that if we could get an early goal second half it would give us a boost and put Palace under pressure.
I know Haaland had to get the motm because of his hat trick but Bernie was amazing.
Palace are a hard time to play against and even harder to watch..time wasting constantly..their keeper is a joke..the amount of time he takes with goalkicks is ridiculous...fucking ref kept pointing at him but did nothing..their players feign injury when they are under pressure to break up City's rhythm..
Thought we looked so much better with the subs on.. Fantastic finish for his hat trick by Alfie's lad.
Anybody doubting the bottle of our players needs to fuck off
Roll on Weds night...

Abject first half. Mahrez ineffectual, the left side non-existent.

I was wanting Gomez to come on at the start of the second half as we had no left footed threat out wide at all.

Pep changed it by moving Foden to left back to force him to stay wide.

KDB had one of those games too.

Bernardo pulled us back into the game on his own to start with.

Then Haaland took over. His third goal was the pick. I think there’ll be loads of those to come. Ball played in front of him, he holds off the defender with ease and bangs it home.

Special shout out to Stones’ superb “pass” assist. Did the defence with his eyes. ;-)

What a game! Deflated and depressed at half time. Elated and erect at full time!! Only City can do this too me!
Shit goals too concede which happens, but the lads don't really panic (unlike us watching). We're so fucking good.
Bernie was excellent and halaand's 3rd goal was superb. I never for one second thought he was gonna miss it! He's a machine! And will hopefully get even better with time.
Well done lads for that2ndhalf performance. Sublime.
They don't do it to me, I'm not deflated and depressed because I'm always confident we'll turn it around. I think we've done it before once or twice...

Eccles, was it a scuffed shot or a David Silva slide rule pass to Odin ?
She will provide the definitive answer !
Come on guys, John Boy never scuffs his shots, his boots are always immaculate, plus he'd hurt his toe and we can't have that!!! It was a David slide rule pass of course. :-)

Very industrious not like couldn't arsed Riyad.
Why ? Just fuckin* why ?
You feel a need to have a go at Mahrez , who , let# face it, did no more or less than the equally culpable 10 other players who didn’t perform .
Im gobsmacked by the amount of self entitled ‘fans’ we are stuck with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.