Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Haaland absolutely amazing. Bernardo my MOTM. Gundogan and Alvarez both great.

But surely these last two games are proof enough for Pep to abandon Walker at CM. Stupid decision that made us too narrow against Newcastle and too narrow again today. As soon as Walker went wide again in the second half we ran like clockwork and went through the gears with ease. Hope he never bothers with it again.

Thought we missed Grealish in the first half - we always miss his ability to organise the rest of the lads by being patient - but by the end we were completely on top. That strange system Pep went for with Foden at LWB really seemed to do the trick. Fair play to Pep for changing it.
If pep is hellbent if playing that system then Walker us not the guy for it so bring someone in who can play that way . Like the look of Gomez tbh

Must admit to feeling a bit doom and gloom at half time.

I love that we have the ability and character to come back from behind. But we have to stop letting teams go ahead, we won't be able to come back every time.

Second half much improved. Haaland continuing to show why we needed him. We got the 3 points, now we go again.

Thank you. I must admit that once I'd looked on the BBC website at half time I switched everything off and wandered round the house chanting 'Come on City, come on City, you can do it, you can do this.' Luckily my neighbours at both sides were out so they couldn't hear me!! I start off at a normal tone and build myself into a frenzy. :-)

I ended up Hoovering (Dysoning) the front room and starting to make a meat and potato pie............ then realised I had no flour so it ended up just a casserole!! :-)

Turned back on just as the BBC posted that it was FT.

I suppose I shouldn't really admit this as it makes me sound soooo weird but it's City and we fight to the end and I have to fight along with them in the only way I can. :-)
What was the Casserole like Eccers ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.