Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Excellent fightback but the amount of goals we're conceding is a concern. West Ham and Bournemouth were cake walks and put up no opposition but games at the end of last season and this one show sides can score easily against us.
Maybe its part of the masterplan to give sides that normally camp in their own half a false sense of security thinking that we can be beaten if they attack us

What's the view on the disallowed Palace goal?
I think it's a free kick if you obstruct the keeper from distributing the ball, If Ederson was to try and kick the ball out of his hands and a player jumps in front of him it's a foul, obstruction.
All a bit soft for me but it was a foul nonetheless.

We were shite for most of the first half, only berny seemed arsed, and then he dragged us back into the game, walker, and dias were terrible, foden and kev abject

Let us not gloss over most of the players were sub par, berny and haaland dug us out of a bang average performance

I Thought Mahrez was our one shining light in the first half
A lot of people slating him on here but I thought he did well too. Three defenders to beat every time he got the ball, but did well with it with what space he had. Could have done with more support.

For me, KDB was off his game, saw a lot of the ball but seemed to be punting aimless shots in instead of his usual accurate passing game; obviously for Haaland to get on the end of but I'm not sure it's a better tactic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.