Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

GET IN CITY!!!

Not sure about going through that every week (totally pissed off at halftime to pure elation at the end) but bloody hell we put on a show and the lad Erling is something very special indeed.
I can't wait til he settles in LOVFL!!!

You had to actually be at the game to see how bad we were in that first half. Bernado got us going in the second half with his persistence and then we started to play.
You're missing the point. The shit you get on the matchday thread beggars belief. You'd swear we had been relegated three times on the trot and lost every game from the start of the season if you took the name of the club away. It really is embarrassing.

When you say "how bad we were", depends what you compare it with. I watched the earlier Soton-rags game too and both of them were ten times worse. It's what we do over 90 minutes that counts, that's why we're top again (pending Arse result, which I haven't seen)..

Excellent fightback but the amount of goals we're conceding is a concern. West Ham and Bournemouth were cake walks and put up no opposition but games at the end of last season and this one show sides can score easily against us.
To be honest Palace offered nothing either. 26% possession and 2 shots! Unfortunately they led to goals which shouldn’t be the case. We need to cut out sloppy goals from very little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.