Crystal Palace (H) | Post Match Thread

Please keep the 2nd half set-up over the inverted fullbacks
You got it dude. 3 centre halves, 1 pivot, 2 wing backs cum wide men, 3 attacking men in running into the box and haaland smashing their ass (3-1-2-4)

It was a goal. We got lucky.
We didn’t get lucky. It’s one of the most uncontroversial decisions you could ever see. If the opposition player makes any kind of movement, interference or obstruction to the keeper while in the process of kicking or throwing the ball it’s a foul.

It was clear as day in the stadium and equally clear in footage that the palace player raised his foot towards ederson while he was throwing the ball.

It’s actually pretty baffling this is even being discussed as being anything other than a cast iron free kick. The only controversy is that he didn’t get booked.

I take it you don’t look at any stats other than the score then?

How do you rate how individual players do?
I don’t need decimals or numbers to tell me how players have done. And, despite it being an age old aphorism, the only statistic of any value is the result. The league table never lies. And it never ever asks how well a particular player did. Ever. “It’s a results business.”

We didn’t get lucky. It’s one of the most uncontroversial decisions you could ever see. If the opposition player makes any kind of movement, interference or obstruction to the keeper while in the process of kicking or throwing the ball it’s a foul.

It was clear as day in the stadium and equally clear in footage that the palace player raised his foot towards ederson while he was throwing the ball.

It’s actually pretty baffling this is even being discussed as being anything other than a cast iron free kick. The only controversy is that he didn’t get booked.
What an absolutely fantastic post what do everyone else don't get read the rules and peps subs won us the game

I thought it wax a perfectly good goal and that Ederson / City dodged a bullet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.