Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't going to go down well on this forum, but this manager has now got me to the point where I can't be arsed going to this game, because it's too cold and frankly I know the football will be the usual shit we get served under Manuel. (This is from a 10 year season ticket holder by the way).

Even when Pearce was in charge playing that brand of boring/defensive football at home, I would never dream of missing a game, but under this manager, I'm simply not excited anymore watching us play.

Says a lot about this manager doesn't it?

I know this isn't going to go down well on this forum, but this manager has now got me to the point where I can't be arsed going to this game, because it's too cold and frankly I know the football will be the usual shit we get served under Manuel. (This is from a 10 year season ticket holder by the way).

Even when Pearce was in charge playing that brand of boring/defensive football at home, I would never dream of missing a game, but under this manager, I'm simply not excited anymore watching us play.

Fucking hell.

Were you moaning about the manager when we won the league and scored 100 odd goals ? Best football I've seen us play for awhile that season. Says a lot about the kind of supporter you are doesn't it?

It says nothing about the manager that you think this is shit compared to Pearce but a decent amount about you

Haha got to be a clarkie?

Nice Bovril will put you right lad!

Fucking hell,I know we've been poor,but how the fuck you can compare pellergrini with thePearce days I don't know.

You're off your head to compare the Pearce era with the current one. I'm not overly impressed about how things have gone so far performance wise but fuckinell I wouldn't go that far.
I see a 3-1 win today. My main hope is Silva and Aguero come out unscathed with more minutes under their belts and Sterling grabs a goal or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.