Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to being freezing cold and the ball going left to right then backwards,still grumpy and cold after Wed night, i need booze.

Would like to see Sterling score, if only to shut the guy up who sits near me is East level 3! Won't hold my breath

Hart
Zab MDM Otamendi Clichy
Delph Yay
Sterling Silva Iheanacho
Aguero

Sterling and Iheanacho drifting more central and pushing forward rather than out and out wingers.

What I expect is

Hart
Zab MDM Otamendi Kolarov
Toure Fernando
KDB Silva Sterling
Aguero

I know this isn't going to go down well on this forum, but this manager has now got me to the point where I can't be arsed going to this game, because it's too cold and frankly I know the football will be the usual shit we get served under Manuel. (This is from a 10 year season ticket holder by the way).

Even when Pearce was in charge playing that brand of boring/defensive football at home, I would never dream of missing a game, but under this manager, I'm simply not excited anymore watching us play.

Says a lot about this manager doesn't it?

Save your hard earned for the cracker at Anfield tomorrow then.

That will excite you at least.

We might not be playing to our best this season not many teams are for that matter at least not consistently but we are still worth a look at each week if you are a City fan.

For us we have the tele at 2.00am this week as it is most weeks but I wouldn't miss it for quids.

I know this isn't going to go down well on this forum, but this manager has now got me to the point where I can't be arsed going to this game, because it's too cold and frankly I know the football will be the usual shit we get served under Manuel. (This is from a 10 year season ticket holder by the way).

Even when Pearce was in charge playing that brand of boring/defensive football at home, I would never dream of missing a game, but under this manager, I'm simply not excited anymore watching us play.

Says a lot about this manager doesn't it?

No, it just says a lot about you really!! We need solid supporters not part timers thank you. This team and this manager give us plenty of excitement, even when they are not at their best. So it says a heck of a lot about you. Leave us alone and the real supporters will be there or listening/watching from their distant homes.

I'm in 316 pal, you will love it,great view but shit to get served at half time.

I don't bother at half time last time I did they gave me the wrong pie and they had a go at them (shouldn't of done really but) you don't mix up a mans pie! ;-)

Looking forward to it I'm in row e next to the entrance between the last block of city end (if away fans were in 3rd today)

Kelechi has 2goals and 2 assists against them in about 96mins of football... But he's only 19 and not a striker so he should be happy with watching from the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.