Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

That's the 4th time (Chelsea, Liverpool (82nd min), Tottenham and now Palace) this season. A last minute goal has cost us another 2pts.

It's not good enough especially when we are champions of England and Europe. If it happened once then you could forgive its a bad day at the office. But 4 times is a serious problem.

OK we have the world cup this week which is a much needed distraction. But our defenders need to start defending better. It's all well scoring goals but if we can't defend them. Then we don't deserve to win the league again.

We need a new centre back, defensive midfielder or left back as we need some organisation and leadership at the back.

True, but if my uncle had a fanny he’d be my aunt

No. he'd need tits too.

It is not down to just one thing, is what I am arguing. We are not drawing games from winning positions because we signed nunes rather than rice. We are doing it because over the 90 minutes margins are going against us at both ends, and a little bit of compalcency at the end.

Just in case you didn't know btw, these days your uncle can be your aunt even without a fanny.

It is at the moment and anybody who knows me will tell you I'm not a happy clapper by any stretch of the imagination but Pep doesn't deserve the amount of shit that is being directed at him. He has given us too much to be the target of ungrateful City fans.

I'm not being ungrateful. I'm just giving my honest opinion. He's tinkering around with too many substandard players (by our recent standards), thanks in no small part to a poor summer window.
His failure to manage the end of games some that we have all but won, is worrying.

He'll get it right at some point, hopefully in time to have some say in the PL title race rather than just top 4.

He didn't name Foden, he said "the penalty cannot happen"
I'm glad he's fuming, I certainly am, I hope the players are too.
Maybe they need to have it out again like Fernandinho arranged when we last went through poor form.
We need something to ignite the fire again.
We're doing the hard bit and then switching off.
Well Fern was in the stands today, not that the commentators on my US stream knew who he was....

That's the 4th time (Chelsea, Liverpool (82nd min), Tottenham and now Palace) this season. A last minute goal has cost us another 2pts.

It's not good enough especially when we are champions of England and Europe. If it happened once then you could forgive its a bad day at the office. But 4 times is a serious problem.

OK we have the world cup this week which is a much needed distraction. But our defenders need to start defending better. It's all well scoring goals but if we can't defend them. Then we don't deserve to win the league again.

We need a new centre back, defensive midfielder or left back as we need some organisation and leadership at the back.
Well why not try one J.Stones at the back in an important league game instead of in 2 fucking dead rubbers

I understand that comment, but the other side of the same coin is to say what’s wrong with having high expectations and high standards?
Cause you're setting your self up for disappointment. You think we've got a god given right to batter every one. There's gonna be twist an turns along the way it's a marathon...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.