Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Just got back from the game and fcuking fuming.
Not read any other comments yet but playing Gvardiol as a left winger,I mean WTAF? He's not even a left back!
And again no substitutions to strengthen the midfield and defence to see the game out.
As for the defence I think I'll leave posting further till I've calmed down.

Not read any other comments yet but playing Gvardiol as a left winger,I mean WTAF? He's not even a left back!
And again no substitutions to strengthen the midfield and defence to see the game out.
Go on get it off your chest, I went bloody berserk at the match when their first goal went in. The defending is bloody non-existent.

Should have taken Gvardiol off at 2.0, Oscar Bobb on, final result 4.0

I don’t think Rice wanted to leave London and that was pretty obvious and we were late to that table anyway. After winning the treble, upping our profile hugely and having a shit load of money coming in, our transfer window was absolute shite. We have made this mistake before too.
2012-13

To summarise the comments; Jack is brilliant because he has scored 3 goals in 3 games. Don't dis him or you will be stoned to death.

Lots of graft no cutting edge.

And why did Eddie decide to boot the ball (out of play)? From that moment on we relinquished controlling the last few minutes to gifting them to Palace.
He wasn't trying to kick it out on purpose. He just executed a poor pass attempt to Bernardo and it went out of play.

Bernie, can't pass 5 yards, Foden was better at 19, Jack, no comment, Josko piss poor again, Walker my word, what does he do? walks back for the first, after fluffing his lines again, Jack no comment, maybe in a mo, Eddie is not our best keeper, Ortega would of got the cross and saved the shot for the first, confused, me too, Jack slows us down, crab, crab, yes 3 in 3, so what, we are not getting the best out of him, time may tell if he's good enough, Dias and RIco good, Rodri, beyond reproach, Alvarez burnt out, glad my stream went and got fed up with that woman co commentator, fooking hell.
Dias good? Been way off it for about 6 weeks. Needs a rest.

How soon people forget ,

we’ve all been spoilt , but the vitriol and bile posted on here by some is a fucking disgrace . What the vast majority of these players and manager achieved last season was beyond anything we could have imagined. When the fourth official held up the four minutes added time half the stadium stood up and fucked off . In reality a huge number of our “fans “ deserve fuck all .

Everyone entitle to there opinion and to leave when they want they have paid the £65 for a ticket!

Being critical of the team and players on there performance is fine for me! If you become happy clappers means it's fine to play poorly..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.