CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who have a spare ticket or is still able to buy one - I really beg you to get me one, as Krieng's postman was unluckely to found the third ticket, so he has no ticket for me(. I've never seen City lvie and it seems like I won't be able for a long time, so thegame like that is what I've been looking forward for more than for 3 years. There's no problem for me to meet you to pay for the ticket even if you fly in Moscow the latest EasyJet flight on the matchday.
So, PM me, please, if you can help

----------------------Hart
Zabaleta---Garcia--Nasty---Kolarov
----------Fernandinho--Yaya
----------Navas----------Silva
----------Jovetic------Aguero

Code:
cibaman said:
Stoned Rose said:
CSKA are basically shit.

4 losses and 1 draw from their last 5 league games. The draw being a 0-0 against the bottom side in their league.

They currently sit 6th in the Russian league with 21 points out of 39. They've scored 12 goals in 13 games and have GD of -3.

They scraped past Plzen.

We're Manchester fucking City and we should be going to places like these and giving them a new anus.

3 points here and we are 90% guaranteed to qualify imo.

So a bit like Villa?

Your conclusion is poor and your attempt at humour even worse.

LoveCity said:
Even a draw would be OK, but a win preferable. Remember, CSKA have to go to Plzen yet and barely beat them at home (well, home away from home). Keisuke Honda is a class player though and we will need to look out for him. Looks like Dzagoev will be missing, he would have been a handful. Akinfeev should be back in goal after an injury and their star striker Doumbia is fit again.

CSKA going to Plzen isn't too important because we should have it wrapped up by then, the Bayern game should be a group winner decider really rather than us fighting to stay in the competition. I'm not convinced we will just walk to CSKA and win but it's good to know that if we win this, we can just win our home games to qualify assuming no shocks! Worst case is CSKA beat us and then somehow we don't win at home, that's the only way I can see us not qualifying, don't want to imagine having to go to Bayern needing points...

play the best team we have atm i'd say

hart
zabba-garcia-nastasic-kolarov
fernandinho-yaya
milner-ageuro-silva
negredo/dzeko

and we will win this game 2-0 please City

Sky sports just did a piece with John Collins going through the British teams chances this week. Guess who was last? ;)

Just made me smile because at the start of the piece I said to myself I bet we're reviewed last!

This forum has made me paranoid..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.