CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Merlin play. He is my favorite and this is my chance to see him play. Pelle please don't let me down, I promise I criticize you no more.

CSKA are trying it on by refusing City access to their cow patch pitch according to tomorrow's papers. They want City to struggle on their muddy mess of a pitch and have breached UEFA rules by not allowing them on it... maybe UEFA will intervene tomorrow and change that, though.

I think pelle will pick a team he considers good enough to win, and with a view to having fresh legs for Sunday. So I expect something like:

Hart

Zab Young Joleon Nasty Alex

Little Fernando

Jimbo Yaya Samir

Stevan

Edin

Fresh legs for Sunday: Micah, Vinnie (dv), Gael, Merlin, Sergio, The Beast

LoveCity said:
CSKA are trying it on by refusing City access to their cow patch pitch according to tomorrow's papers. They want City to struggle on their muddy mess of a pitch and have breached UEFA rules by not allowing them on it... maybe UEFA will intervene tomorrow and change that, though.
It'll be like Derby in the 70's

LoveCity said:

Hope we take it up at the highest level this is unacceptable. im already so worried their shite fking pitch will injur some of our players FFS

LoveCity said:

I'm guessing they'll argue it will deterioate an already poor surface. Game should have been moved to another ground in my opinion, what's the betting UEFA won't allow any further CL games on it after Wednesday.

squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:
It'll be like Derby in the 70's

When the peno spot disappeared and Big Joe got booked for cleverly telling the ref that he should count 6 steps from the six yard line rather than 12 from the goalline.

Weather forecast is cold but dry so shouldn't be muddy

Suspect / hope that this is just media hype. If UEFA have allowed them to switch back to their own ground, they must be happy with the arrangements?

Hart
Zabaleta Garcia Nastasic Kolarov
Silva Fernandinho Yaya Milner
Aguero Dzeko

I would personally play jovetic not dzeko.

For me:

Hart
Zabaleta-Garcia-Nastasic-Kolarov
Yaya Toure-Fernandinho
Milner-Nasri-Jovetic
Dzeko

I want us to rest the important players for the Chelsea game. We should be able to beat CSKA with the team above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.