CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
Pellegrini doesn't sound happy with the playing surface:

Pellegrini: "pitch is unbelievable and match could be called off if it rains"

Going off that comment,and as much as i am looking forward to the the game,it may be for the best if it does rain!

Is CSKA Moscow the madly racist Russian team or am I getting it confused with another? In any case I am expecting Yaya to get a lot of shit from their fans.

Artur Petrosyan ‏@arturpetrosyan 2m
#MCFC v #CSKA could be called off. Pellegrini is furious with UEFA officials who want the game to be played on such an awful pitch.

This guy is quite ITK when it comes to Russian footy. Would be awful for the fans who have made the trip, though.

LoveCity said:
Artur Petrosyan ‏@arturpetrosyan 2m
#MCFC v #CSKA could be called off. Pellegrini is furious with UEFA officials who want the game to be played on such an awful pitch.

Would be awful for the fans who have made the trip, though.
Oh, by the time they'd had a couple of days' worth of drink inside them, plus someone letting off a smoke bomb every 10 minutes or so, they wouldn't have seen much football anyway...

If that is a bog of a pitch what was the baseball ground pitchin the 70s not a blade of grass just mud, seem to remember a few other grounds including Maine Road which used to have what really could be described as a bog of a pitch. Horses for courses, if there is any chance our more technically gifted players wouldn't adapt to the conditions then go for effort.

Hart
Zab
Lescott
Nasty
Kolorov

Fred
Milner
Navas

Dzeko
Aguero ( has to be there)
Nasri

Save any players who could get injured and damage our season by not playing them, as far as I am concerned all we have to do is avoid defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.