CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
Marvin said:
maybe the photo is misleading, but the pitch looks OK to me

Pitch is full of sand. Looks shite. Manager had a face like thunder in his PC.
I watched the press conference clip on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> and thought it must be really bad, but the photos in this thread look OK. Can be misleading depending on the angle they are taken from.

But weather forecast is OK. As long as the pitch is flat and stable, that's the main thing

the kippax kid said:
anyone got a spare i'm on the easyjet from mcr 7:15, if anyone else is on this are you getting a joe to the boozer or what

didn't realise there was a 7.15, you flying direct to DME feller? We are on the 07.45 direct. Sure there will be spares available out there, and if maybe club reps out there who will be at our end before kick off can help if not? Good luck - ctwd

Rammyblues said:
If that is a bog of a pitch what was the baseball ground pitchin the 70s not a blade of grass just mud, seem to remember a few other grounds including Maine Road which used to have what really could be described as a bog of a pitch. Horses for courses, if there is any chance our more technically gifted players wouldn't adapt to the conditions then go for effort.

Hart
Zab
Lescott
Nasty
Kolorov

Fred
Milner
Navas

Dzeko
Aguero ( has to be there)
Nasri

Save any players who could get injured and damage our season by not playing them, as far as I am concerned all we have to do is avoid defeat.

Anyone remember Wembley 1970 - League Cup - Mercer was going bonkers - Horse of the year show a couple of weeks before. Pitch waS QUAGMIRE.

It's 2013. How the f does Russia's top club not have a proper pitch?

Even the SA pitches were much better... Oh well, hope our lads don't get injured on it.

And then the mugs have the audacity to try and deny us use of that disgraceful desert of a pitch. Too funny.

Will huge concerns for the pitch I had think Milner would start over Navas. Can't see Navas being able to run around with a lot of pace on that pitch. Maybe also put Jovetic on? He has a mean long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.