CSKA Post Match Thread

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm absolutely furious with Pellegrini and I hope Txiki kicks his arse all the way back home for that.
I think Pellegrini was furious with Pellegrini tonight, judging from his demeanour in the interview, I don't think he'll need his arse kicked to be honest, but he needs to be kicking a number of arses in that squad though, however likeable he is.

The Roma performance, whilst obviously giving us hope we can still go through, is just emphasising what a shit second half performance those players put in tonight, managers tactics or not. We'd played well and were comfortable for 45 minutes, but unfortunately the referee played to the rules (mostly) and decided there should be another 45 minutes ! It seemed like it came as a shock to some of our players.

Not good enough, I'm fuming with them all.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
What is wrong with everyone in here!!!

We will qualify!

Bayern beat Roma
We beat Moscow.

We will beat Roma away
you missed a bit

city lose to bayern
roma beat moscow...
try again

it will go off head to head vs us and roma which will be 1 draw and win to us. So we qualify?

baildon blue said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

We will qualify!

Bayern beat Roma
We beat Moscow.

We will beat Roma away
Your naive if you think that .
Pellergrini not learning from his mistakes .
We have lost the battle in midfield in all three champions league matches .

Which many supporters conveniently forget!!

Don Karleone said:
All our own fault then eh?

Decent ref and that was a win!

Denied a stonewall penalty and don'teven get me started on the penalty they were given!!!!

Champions league can fuck off!
Why not take it out of the referees hands and smash someone

Bayern are actually passing to each other, running rather than strolling and shooting on sight. All of these attributes were sadly lacking from our performance.

We should have cause had a penalty and theirs was suspect, but frankly we were dire!

BlueTaylor91 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

We will qualify!

Bayern beat Roma
We beat Moscow.

We will beat Roma away
you missed a bit

city lose to bayern
roma beat moscow...
try again

it will go off head to head vs us and roma which will be 1 draw and win to us. So we qualify?

Can you actually see us winning a game?

kp789 said:
Rodney said:
mad zab said:
It won't matter if they score Ten!!

The fact is that we will struggle to win in Rome and the head to head counts

BTW Roma beat Moscow 6-1

What does thta say about us?

I am tired of this little fucking club mentality many of our supporters have

It is time we held players and the manager to account!

err, how exactly?
Roma are getting hammered by Bayern, who we lost to by the slimmest of margins so what does that say about us?

And Bayern only won 1-0 in Moscow with a fucking penalty. To many slapped arses on here, we're not out of this by a fucking long shot yet.
Beat Moscow and hope Munich destroy Roma again, in out hands still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.