CSKA Post Match Thread

Marvin said:
hgblue said:
Mister Appointment said:
IMO that isn't the only reason we didn't win tonight and it isn't even the biggest reason we didn't win.

So on we go doing the same thing expecting different results.....
Convinced it's entirely mental. Why don't we have problems in the Premiership? Ajax, CSKA atc are weaker than most Premiership teams and we handle Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool etc.

We're in a difficult group and lost very narrowly at Bayern and that's turned the screw. Time for City to respond now and shut a lot of people up

This is the last thing for City to sort out

This difficult group thing is wearing a bit thin. Moscow are one of the poorest teams in the competition and Roma are 5-0 down at home. It was going to be Bayern, Barcelona or the Madrid clubs etc as the "hard" one. Otherwise its a mini group of three us Moscow and Roma and if we can't win that then we don't deserve to be in it - its the champions league we cannot draw Sheff Weds, Bury and Oldham.

TheThirdDeano said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
What is wrong with everyone in here!!!

We will qualify!

Bayern beat Roma
We beat Moscow.

We will beat Roma away

The thing is though mate, even if we do qualify we'll be against the leaders of another group. And I'm afraid I didn't see anything in that performance that suggests to me we can last it. Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't see anything beyond more heart-break for us.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong!

im sure someone said we have a fifty fifty chance of avoiding k e of the so called big guns

Don Karleone said:
All our own fault then eh?

Decent ref and that was a win!

Denied a stonewall penalty and don'teven get me started on the penalty they were given!!!!

Champions league can fuck off!
Whilst we can agree about those two decisions, that just excuses the players poor performances, and that shouldn't be allowed to happen imho.

Its CSKA striker , Musa before the game:

We're going to use that advantage because in the couple of two games they played they are not that good," he said.
"We know their weak point - they are very weak in their defence - so we are going to try to do our best to work against that."

If even a team like CSKA knows our weaknesses and able to punish it even tell it before the game like this thats really fucking sad and reflects bad on the manager.

inchy14 said:
kp789 said:
Rodney said:
err, how exactly?
Roma are getting hammered by Bayern, who we lost to by the slimmest of margins so what does that say about us?

And Bayern only won 1-0 in Moscow with a fucking penalty. To many slapped arses on here, we're not out of this by a fucking long shot yet.
Beat Moscow and hope Munich destroy Roma again, in out hands still.

Funny isn't it, how Bayern get a penalty, we're denied a stoner and the ref shafts us with a fictitious one!

Have Bayern, Madrid, Barca, MANUre ever been on the shitty end of that kind of thing? I suspect not!

Don Karleone said:
All our own fault then eh?

Decent ref and that was a win!

Denied a stonewall penalty and don'teven get me started on the penalty they were given!!!!

Champions league can fuck off!

Stop making excuses!!

FFS we had the game in the bag and the manager should have been tactically aware enough to shut the game down

You could see there goal coming a good ten minutes before it arrived

Then when they do score he takes off Dzeko for Navas....then Silva for Fernandihno

Personally he should have taken first Aguerro of and then Toure...who by that time was just letting players run by him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.