CSKA Post Match Thread

TrueBlueMike said:
I think Mr Pellegrini needs to holds his hands up for this one. Playing 2 out and out strikers was naive, and massively underestimated the game CSKA would give us.

Having said that, Dzeko bar setting up Kun, did nothing all night and needs to up his game to warrant selection.

Europe with our current squad needs a midfield 3, with fern and fern holding and yaya pushed on. I had hoped we'd see it for a bit longer than we did tonight

Pathetic 2 up top put us in control u on here are clueless!

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Punter said:
Just watched the replay of the penalty incidents.

Every City player appealed for the Dzeko one.

No CSKA players appealed for theirs.

Strange that.

Fascinating.....but those two incidents should not be the focus of the game,they should be nothing more than talking points.

I didn't say they should be the focus of the game.

What I would say is that they had a huge effect on the outcome of the game.

To claim otherwise is extremely naive.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
The slaughtered lamb said:
KnaresboroughBlue said:
That corrupt that he he didn't give Zabaleta offside for our 2nd?

I agree he made some poor decisions but there's a tendency on here at times to alway try and lay the blame at the door of somebody else though rather than looking at our own failings.

People keep doing this. I don't think anyone is trying to say that wasn't a rank bad performance in the second half but a shit performance and shit decisions are not mutually exclusive. Without one or the other we would have probably won today.

I agree. I'd just rather we focus on the one that we can have some control over.

That's good but you can't blame fans, captain or manager for being a tad angry. As fans we can't control much of anything whether we focus on the performance or the ref but if the captain and manager, not serial whingers, keep bringing it up someone might notice. And, as I say I don't think anyone's saying we didn't bring it on ourselves.

Ok we fucked it tonight, however i find myself irked regarding their fans getting in.

I hate the alcohol rules for fans... not the suits though ofc.
I hate the... ahh fuck it i just hate fifa and uefa.

Lets play our EDS in the CL for the next 10 years.

If we do we might win a fair few domestic trebles.....much prefer that thanks than to an overblown bent fucking tournament run by Platini and his FFP cronies.

In fact if we qualify say to the cunts, no thanks cant do those nights we are washing our hair

That happens to you when you buy Fernando instead of Pogba and Fernandinho instread of Vidal. Navas instead of Reus and Negredo instead of Levandowski.

I like the lads but it simply is not enough.
I mean look at Fernando or Fernandinho. Those guys try hard. Play till the last whistle is heard and run much buy they simply dont have enough class to make something decisive. Look at Yaya. Yes he's been poor recently but still he was the one who made an assist on Zabaleta.
Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, These are players that are very desperate but have not got enough class.

That's what we lack.
We should have bought Di maria and Pogba. I now it is not easy and it is not cheap but...

Blue Punter said:
FantasyIreland said:
Blue Punter said:
Just watched the replay of the penalty incidents.

Every City player appealed for the Dzeko one.

No CSKA players appealed for theirs.

Strange that.

Fascinating.....but those two incidents should not be the focus of the game,they should be nothing more than talking points.

But not as huge an effect as City's 2nd half performance - yes the decisions were shocking but we should have won comfortably with or without them.

The home game against CSKA should be interesting now,the players frustrated at their own performance and the injustice over the two pens,have a feeling this could be a big score....

lancs blue said:
Blue Punter said:
FantasyIreland said:

But not as huge an effect as City's 2nd half performance - yes the decisions were shocking but we should have won comfortably with or without them.

Half competent referee and we win that game comfortably.

Regardless of how bad we were in the 2nd half, we need to shoulder some of the blame. However the referee was equally (if not more) culpable for not observing the basic rules of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.