CSKA Post Match Thread

Some right fucking idiots on here talking about tactics, like reading Kylie Minogue talking about musical composition.

Go to Moscow & stick one upfront with Kolarov on the fucking wing is my favourite. Then counter attack, vs a team with ten players behind the ball, who are happy with 0-0. Genius.

Bunch of fucking clowns.

RandomJ said:
I'm sick to death of the excuses. "Oh we've been screwed over by refs" "UEFA are against us" Some even seeming to think them sneaking a few fans into the game made a difference. You make your own luck. If we had killed off the game, taken all our chances then there wouldn't be the worry of a dodgy penalty call ruining the game because we would have a comfortable cushion of goals. Just look at Chelsea and Bayern tonight. Were they satisfied with going 2 up? No they went for the throat and smashed the fuck out of the opposition. We go 2-1 down and Pellegrini shits himself and pulls off Silva and tries to defend the narrowest of leads and we could all see what was coming.

We are too naive in Europe. The players don't look like they have a clue how to play European football and so far it looks like the guy brought in to win us the fucking thing doesn't have a scooby what he's doing either. Just wank all round.

The fact uefa are a bunch of cunts has not been used as an excuse from what i see.
People are miffed we got screwed due to their racist fans and execs.
They still had fans inside and at best uefa look like incompetent idiots.

We fluffed our lines alright but to highlight the fan issue is not an excuse but a reasonable rant imo.

Far too many average players we've bought, it's obvious this group isn't gonna do anything in Europe. No fight or desire either, everyone Is just too fucking nice.

Second half was bad. Same against Spurs, lucky they were just as dire as we were. The players are to blame not the manager. City need to hit the oppo on the brake, just sit back and wait for the opening. 2-0 up against an average team, I wanted to smash my laptop but time has calmed things down a bit so now I'm only SEETHING.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Paul_Powers_Tash said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
We were painfully aware of the strengths of the opposition under Mancini and tailored our own game to them. That got us nowhere either.

I didn't mention Mancini. I'm talking about the top managers who understand the intricacies of the game at the highest level and can mastermind a game plan to win the match and competition. Pellegrini doesn't do this. He gets out thought time and time again.
That's right, only two trophies last season.

To be fair thats history now.

It will also be arrogant for any City fan to think that this club will win anything else during the next 36 years. I've been there and done that. That team in 1977/78 even 79 should have won a trophy it didn't, and the rest is history!!

This may be the start of history repeating itself, I don't know. All I do know is enjoy every trophy blues, I won't be here in 36 years time, and I hope I see a few celebrations before I have to go, but don't take it for granted!!

5 Trophies in 5 years?. So if win nothing this year will we have a new manager next year?.
I hope not. However wondering where the blame is. Who chooses who to buy and how we play?
Pellegrini or the guys above,
I think we could get someone defensively minded and probably do better in Europe.
Tony Pullis could actually do well but would we be happy with his style.

Im happy at the moment winning Leagues and domestic cups.

Giorgi Kinkladze said:
That happens to you when you buy Fernando instead of Pogba and Fernandinho instread of Vidal. Navas instead of Reus and Negredo instead of Levandowski.

I like the lads but it simply is not enough.
I mean look at Fernando or Fernandinho. Those guys try hard. Play till the last whistle is heard and run much buy they simply dont have enough class to make something decisive. Look at Yaya. Yes he's been poor recently but still he was the one who made an assist on Zabaleta.
Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, These are players that are very desperate but have not got enough class.

That's what we lack.
We should have bought Di maria and Pogba. I now it is not easy and it is not cheap but...

Its quite clear from this post that we have a Rag on board,as genuine City fans know the reasons for not signing the above mentioned.

Giorgi Kinkladze said:
That happens to you when you buy Fernando instead of Pogba and Fernandinho instread of Vidal. Navas instead of Reus and Negredo instead of Levandowski.

I like the lads but it simply is not enough.
I mean look at Fernando or Fernandinho. Those guys try hard. Play till the last whistle is heard and run much buy they simply dont have enough class to make something decisive. Look at Yaya. Yes he's been poor recently but still he was the one who made an assist on Zabaleta.
Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, These are players that are very desperate but have not got enough class.

That's what we lack.
We should have bought Di maria and Pogba. I now it is not easy and it is not cheap but...

Mate, I'm sure you mean well but bloody hell you come across as a bit of a spoilt brat with posts like this.

To me, it's the players who should shoulder most of the blame. Yaya is, unfortunately in my opinion, one of the last of that group of players who believe they are doing us a favour by playing for us and as unpopular as this opinion may be, I think we should drop him for half a dozen games and look to get rid in January or the summer.

As frustrating as it is to see us persist with an out of date formation, to be fair to the manager he has given us two trophies in a year along with some of the best attacking football I have ever seen us play.

As bent as the refs in Europe are told to be against us, and I believe they are instructed to shaft us, that doesnt excuse rank poor play from so many of our stars, nor does it excuse the "rabbits in the headlights" look of our whole team for the last four years in Europe.

I don't know what the answer is, but I know what it isn't. It isn't to get rid of the manager (I know you're not saying this but I'm just letting off steam and going off at a tangent now).

Onwards and upwards. 9 points from the next three CL games and we qualify.

Simple !!!

CitizenTID said:
Yeah yeah we've fucked up again/had a shit decision from another shit ref but did anyone notice how good the kit looked? It must be the chilly/icey air or something because the blue looked better there than it does here. Strange I know but I didn't like the home kit with dark trim before tonight. That's the most important thing to learn from tonight.

It was the return of the white shorts. We looked like City again

bowieboots said:
5 Trophies in 5 years?. So if win nothing this year will we have a new manager next year?.
I hope not. However wondering where the blame is. Who chooses who to buy and how we play?
Pellegrini or the guys above,
I think we could get someone defensively minded and probably do better in Europe.
Tony Pullis could actually do well but would we be happy with his style.

Im happy at the moment winning Leagues and domestic cups.

That's a joke right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.