CSKA Post Match Thread

Blaming the ref just doesn't cut it. Sure Sergio had a pen turned down but we should have been down to 8 when Nasri reacted. Anyway 2 games left and if we can't beat Bayern we don't deserve to be in the comp anyway. I for one am not giving up.

Stoke -slap!!! Roma-slap!!! CSKA-slap !!! Newcastle-slap!!! if we don t wake up after tonights-slap it means we are dead.......

PS1 Changes must start from the upper desks....then the coach....finally to players !!!

PS2 I curse you John Terry to fall on your fucking arse and give it to Lallana....

Goodnight Manchester

cleavers said:
On the bright side, the firework display was excellent (another £1m wasted though).

And we won't be playing on Thursday either once again.

I am sure the players will ensure that's the case.

A complete at utter disgrace the lost of them last night.

We are becoming pretty easy to beat at home once again.

Think I might take a few days off and go into hiding before and after the bayern game. It's going to make tonight seem like just a bad day at the office in other words a horror show.

Pam said:
welsh_andy said:
Davs 19 said:
Yep, did Mancini up like a kipper and now it looks like Pellers is in the line of fire.

Shameful.
+1

The last time we went out at this stage (under Mancini), it was bad luck. We got ten points and still didn't qualify. I am off to watch The Apprentice.

No. We got just 3 points from 6 games.. the worst performance by an English club.

When we beat United 6-1 at scum,fergie really got stuck into them and they went on to win next four I think with 1-0 scoreline
Unfortunately we don't seem to learn or make Changes ,you can't defend the way we do,its not thar Players aren't good enough its just the way you approach the game defensively,both bayern and real attack with there full backs but very rarely are caught on the counter,because each player understand there roles defensively aswell ,our problem is that only few seem interested in doing the job

fluidity.. we lost our fluidity when the Beast is sold. Aguero missing his dynamic partner.

Disgraceful effort from the players tonight it knocked me sick! We can blame ref/uefa/manager as much as we want but truth is these players are unprofessional. Time for a clearout and promote some hungry youth players. Because the strategy now is embarrassing

Did not see the game,but read about it,utter bobbins by all accounts Clichy had a bad one i guess. try mangler at left back?
At the moment it feels like were watching city of years gone by,fans are hopeful,then the performance is a total let down..
We really should strengthen in January, we need a powerhouse attacking midfielder,like Milner but more skill.I guess that's what Fernando was supposed to be.We desperately need another Striker,Dzecko to inconsistent,same for jovetic.
Nasri is a luxury player
and shouldn't be in the ground on CL games.
YaYa can be fantastic,but Pell has to be honest,this year he is just not producing. please just drop him.
I hate to say but we need to revisit our strategy in Europe,read Sourness comments on sky, and he was spot on.
At least we beat the shit/rags,I remember that was a good season if that happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.