CSKA Post Match Thread

FantasyIreland said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Wow let this day be over already. Started at 7am and ive probably had 5 rags in my face laughing! All our fault ffs

Behave......if youre struggling to deal with a group of plastics who didn't have the option of watching their team this week......and only follow a team because it was the easy option.....then you should get an early dart pal and leave the banter to the big boys.

Agreed.
Show some balls yer big jessie.

FantasyIreland said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
Wow let this day be over already. Started at 7am and ive probably had 5 rags in my face laughing! All our fault ffs

Behave......if youre struggling to deal with a group of plastics who didn't have the option of watching their team this week......and only follow a team because it was the easy option.....then you should get an early dart pal and leave the banter to the big boys.

Very true

Our attacking shape just disappears later on in games... That will be what is frustrating Pellers. And when we don't have Silva everyone goes even deeper, which is why Milner is so important right now. If you don't attack, they don't need the resources to defend. Need to be expansive until the end.

BlueTaylor91 said:
FantasyIreland said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Very true

I will just shake my head and say "Things have sunk so low the only team we can beat is you lot" will mess with their heads.

mancityblue2014 said:
We played badly but even when you play badly with the quality of individual players we have you can still win games. When you're playing badly the decisions going against you make you look even worse though. That started with the previous game in Moscow and then staright away with that free kick. Bad defending but we pulled it back.

Then what happened with that ref was a joke. He had to give a free kick and he had to give a yellow card; so he gave it to a different player? And then didn't give two possible penalties? As bad as we played it's things like this which make it much harder.

When Jovetic came on against CSKA last match you could see him looking at Aguero well up for it, Aguero gives a 'whats the point' look at Jovetic looks sheepish. I'd say that 'what's the point' attitude slowly leaks out throughout the CL games and definitely affects performance.

But would a ref actually be allowed to purposely be that biased against us?

good post.

I think last night showed we really do need some world class players, half of those playing last night are not good enough for CL football. They want to come to our club to play CL and when they get there they show no commitment no desire and no skill. They are simply not good enough.

On a side not I personally could not give a flying fuck if we never played in such a corrupt competition again. We should have spent what we wanted in the summer and said fuck you and take a ban.

de niro said:
mancityblue2014 said:
We played badly but even when you play badly with the quality of individual players we have you can still win games. When you're playing badly the decisions going against you make you look even worse though. That started with the previous game in Moscow and then staright away with that free kick. Bad defending but we pulled it back.

Then what happened with that ref was a joke. He had to give a free kick and he had to give a yellow card; so he gave it to a different player? And then didn't give two possible penalties? As bad as we played it's things like this which make it much harder.

When Jovetic came on against CSKA last match you could see him looking at Aguero well up for it, Aguero gives a 'whats the point' look at Jovetic looks sheepish. I'd say that 'what's the point' attitude slowly leaks out throughout the CL games and definitely affects performance.

But would a ref actually be allowed to purposely be that biased against us?

good post.

We were as piss poor as we were at home to Stoke and Newcastle if not more so and given the importance of the game I don't think it mattered that the ref had a poor one as well all that much.

When we got on terms we should have bossed the game and scored again at least but again until the game was going beyond us we didn't lift the urgency even though we created very little in the second half of note.

An absolute dire performance and stupid antics from Yaya and others didn't help.

It was CSKA at home , not Real Madrid or Bayern at home.

The team embarrassed themselves to a man no leadership no one willing to step and take the game on when in was 11 v 11.

At least we will finish bottom of the group so we have no excuses in we come up short in the premiership.

Very poor game yesterday and to be honest our display was worse than the ref's but throwing blame at the manager and the players is not going to help I think we all need to realise every team has a time when things just don't happen for them and indeed nothing is happening for us now. We need a run of about 5 wins to instill the confidence back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.