CSKA Post Match Thread

No its not the world's greatest competition, it's corrupt, set up for the elite clubs, weak refereeing. Sanitised so you can't even have a drink in the stadium. It could be the greatest competition but needs cleaning from top to bottom. A proper draw based on champions of leagues, ffp scrapped or cleaned up, having same country teams in the groups if they are drawn together, no entry to Europe cup for losers. I personally would prefer a straight knock-out competition with no seeding

C-Hop25 said:
I am sick and tired about people complaining about the Champions League.

What the hell is wrong with you? If you complain about the Champions League, saying how much you hate it, how you'd rather be in the Europa League your a disgrace of a supporter and should just leave us now.

Whether you like it or not, the Champions League is the worlds greatest competition, and City have been trying to build everything it can to one day win it. I believe the fans first and foremost are holding the team back, pathetic atmosphere and support to be honest.

You complain about the established protected elite like Bayern, Barca and Real and that maybe so, but that does not make for any excuse or conspiracy by UEFA to hold us back, and being comprehensively outplayed by CSKA Moscow ffs.

The fans are meant to be the 12th man, and the fans have gone completely missing and have given no support when the team really needs us.

Secondly, its nothing to do with the manager, tactics etc. This is all on the players - who showed absolutely no heart or courage and disgraced our club last night, Typical Cityyyy, only we coud spend the millions that we have spent and get owned against CSKA.

Aw well, continue on we go to the next game.

Spot on

me too i d'ont understand this i hate CL ? did this agenda stop PSG to top their group and qualify ? even with Luiz aka he can't defend

Are there any fans in europe who are moaning about CL for whatever reason? ok the team is not doing good

Beyond the competition itself it a money matter how can City attract sponsors and generate more money with pathetic shows like last night

Yesterday i was reading l'Equipe (the french one ), then saw an article was really pathetic with a title why city is not going to qualify then a list of 7 reasons on of them

442 doens't work in Europe
Ageing squad
City has not fans ( yes writing like that !)

so i was thinking come one qualify and shut some mouths but no !

On an aside to the performance last night, some of the jibes from 110 towards 114 and 113 of 'where we're you when we were shit' were frankly pathetic. I was sat there as I gave my season ticket seats to some friends who wouldn't usually get to go, but how do you think people will return to games if when they do get a chance to watch City they are taunted by members of their own fans? And these chants were not in a joking manner

Pathetic

to me ,though it hurts to have a go at team,like so many others i agree the current team needs fresh blood with desire,its not a one off where we can put it down to a bad day,the effort ,attitude tempo are all at a level not fitting with the expectations of the club,are pelliginis tactics right, to slow build up 10 men defence by the time weve reached 18 yard area with all the pissing about,is the captain able to motivate the players,or dont the players give a f k,id go for the latter,i think clear out ,we were to premature with these revised improved contracts no desire,i will still go

Quote from Vinny : "We are trying to put milestones down every year and so far we have been quite successful."

This season's milestone is not gonna be placed ahead of last season's.

Pics and comments on the Moscow game are now online at
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rtfract.com/citnov14a.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rtfract.com/citnov14a.htm</a>

jimharri said:
The lowest point since the 8-1?

And we played like we did when we lost at Boro.......Did any one player look as if they wanted it...? Well maybe two did.
Don't think some are playing for the manager, maybe it's his ticky tacky sideways fookin ball passing tactic that gets us nowhere near the box, and when we do we only have two players there.....!
What was Vinney's tweet all about, something like "Its my job to look as if we care, even if some don't". Did he actually say something like that or am I having a nightmare...?!

bellsouth said:
crazyg said:
bellsouth said:
As painful as it was last night, I actually think we'll still qualify.
I'll have a couple of pints of what you've been drinking :).

1 pint is more than enough! Bayern have finished 1st and whilst it won't be a reserve side it will be under strength - we'll beat them. Then last game Roma will really feel the pressure knowing a draw will be enough they won't know whether to attack or defend, we'll exploit that indecision and win - job done

No Yaya, no Fernandinho, our midfield will be worst than United's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.