CSKA Post Match Thread

aguerooooo said:
of the guys coming on the forum with the idea of going to Roma and feeling we have an earthy can I please borrow the Prozac you are in no doubt on because after last night I think we would struggle against 10 Italian waiters and the pope at centre forward

Imagine the Pope getting booked for diving

I am sick and tired about people complaining about the Champions League.

What the hell is wrong with you? If you complain about the Champions League, saying how much you hate it, how you'd rather be in the Europa League your a disgrace of a supporter and should just leave us now.

Whether you like it or not, the Champions League is the worlds greatest competition, and City have been trying to build everything it can to one day win it. I believe the fans first and foremost are holding the team back, pathetic atmosphere and support to be honest.

You complain about the established protected elite like Bayern, Barca and Real and that maybe so, but that does not make for any excuse or conspiracy by UEFA to hold us back, and being comprehensively outplayed by CSKA Moscow ffs.

The fans are meant to be the 12th man, and the fans have gone completely missing and have given no support when the team really needs us.

Secondly, its nothing to do with the manager, tactics etc. This is all on the players - who showed absolutely no heart or courage and disgraced our club last night, Typical Cityyyy, only we coud spend the millions that we have spent and get owned against CSKA.

Aw well, continue on we go to the next game.

aguerooooo said:
of the guys coming on the forum with the idea of going to Roma and feeling we have an earthy can I please borrow the Prozac you are in no doubt on because after last night I think we would struggle against 10 Italian waiters and the pope at centre forward

I always pictured him more on the left, tbh

the god Gerry Gow said:
aguerooooo said:

I always pictured him more on the left, tbh

A few years ago maybe but his inability to track back put that one to bed.

Have looked on the OS but last nights attendance NOT given.
Does anyone know the official attendance.?.

C-Hop25 said:
I am sick and tired about people complaining about the Champions League.

What the hell is wrong with you? If you complain about the Champions League, saying how much you hate it, how you'd rather be in the Europa League your a disgrace of a supporter and should just leave us now.

Whether you like it or not, the Champions League is the worlds greatest competition, and City have been trying to build everything it can to one day win it. I believe the fans first and foremost are holding the team back, pathetic atmosphere and support to be honest.

You complain about the established protected elite like Bayern, Barca and Real and that maybe so, but that does not make for any excuse or conspiracy by UEFA to hold us back, and being comprehensively outplayed by CSKA Moscow ffs.

The fans are meant to be the 12th man, and the fans have gone completely missing and have given no support when the team really needs us.

Secondly, its nothing to do with the manager, tactics etc. This is all on the players - who showed absolutely no heart or courage and disgraced our club last night, Typical Cityyyy, only we coud spend the millions that we have spent and get owned against CSKA.

Aw well, continue on we go to the next game.

I hate it and nothing you say will change that. I've been in the scheme since we were in it but I'm not bothering next year. The away trips are good but that's more for the trip than the match. Try as I might, I just don't like it and I don't have the sort of income where I can spend hundreds of pounds on something I don't enjoy. I'm sure the players love it but as a fan, I think it's a sham of a competition run by a corrupt organisation who have misplaced morals. It's the epitome of everything that's wrong with the modern game. I don't even like the football that's on offer; it might be the highest level but I find it dull and sterile. I've probably enjoyed 2-3 games since we've been in it. On top of everything else, the refereeing is awful, to the point of completely ruining most matches.

C-Hop25 said:

Thats all a matter of opinion, and on the second point, I think you'll find its actually the management and the players

Wached the game from Level 2 in the Family Stand last night, where you get a better view of the game overall. What got me was thinking back 3 years to the 6-1, where we tore the rags apart by the use of quick, clever triangles involving Richards, Milner & Silva. Watching last night, we never got three players in those wide positions working the ball but got bunched up and crowded out in the middle.

There was no movement. We took three touches on the ball when we used to move it first time. We couldn't even retain possession from throw-ins. It was painful to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.