CSKA Post Match Thread

bitsmith said:
To be honest, if we don't bring some magic and stop playing like this soon we might be spared of watching us in Champions League next year.

If that would allow us to spend whatever we want like the rags then I'm all up for it

bellsouth said:
crazyg said:
bellsouth said:
As painful as it was last night, I actually think we'll still qualify.
I'll have a couple of pints of what you've been drinking :).

1 pint is more than enough! Bayern have finished 1st and whilst it won't be a reserve side it will be under strength - we'll beat them. Then last game Roma will really feel the pressure knowing a draw will be enough they won't know whether to attack or defend, we'll exploit that indecision and win - job done
Roma still have to win in Moscow, and CSKA now have an incentive to beat them. We need to hope they draw, do our own job against Bayern, and then beat Roma, hoping that Bayern don't let CSKA win, which they might well.

cleavers said:
bellsouth said:
crazyg said:

1 pint is more than enough! Bayern have finished 1st and whilst it won't be a reserve side it will be under strength - we'll beat them. Then last game Roma will really feel the pressure knowing a draw will be enough they won't know whether to attack or defend, we'll exploit that indecision and win - job done
Roma still have to win in Moscow, and CSKA now have an incentive to beat them. We need to hope they draw, do our own job against Bayern, and then beat Roma, hoping that Bayern don't let CSKA win, which they might well.

No way on God's earth. No, lads, it's over for another year. Let's set about winning that PL title back to back (yes I know we're not playing great in the PL either but strangely we're not playing that offal that was served up last night. We're absolutely do have a problem with Europe, there's no denying it).

jay-lofty said:
On an aside to the performance last night, some of the jibes from 110 towards 114 and 113 of 'where we're you when we were shit' were frankly pathetic. I was sat there as I gave my season ticket seats to some friends who wouldn't usually get to go, but how do you think people will return to games if when they do get a chance to watch City they are taunted by members of their own fans? And these chants were not in a joking manner

Pathetic

I think you'll find they were singing it to 117/118 to try and get some atmosphere going mate.

As for people returning to watch us again, maybe sorting out CSKA fans would help. There was a woman behind me who was just to the side of the Russians and she was shitting it. Didn't come back for the second half.

Don't look at our fans humour singing to each other, look at the whole 'Matchday experiance'.

Fucking disgracefull every year these players mug us off one way or another. If it's not the players under performing and being unprofessional on the pitch. then they're doing it off the pitch. Clubs like Madrid,barca, bayern, don't accept this kind of behaviour so why should we. At the club's mentioned you have 1 season maybe 2 to prove your worth to the team or your sold. Yet we accept average performances from players and keep them. Then buy some more of the same. It's beyond ridiculous. We really need a good clear out to get the hunger back in this squad.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
No way on God's earth. No, lads, it's over for another year. Let's set about winning that PL title back to back (yes I know we're not playing great in the PL either but strangely we're not playing that offal that was served up last night. We're absolutely do have a problem with Europe, there's no denying it).
I wasn't saying any of it would happen, but ultimately it could quite easily go that way, and yet it would give Bayern the option to happily let CSKA win in Munich, so we didn't go through even if we won in Rome, who do you think they would prefer through ? Us or CSKA ?

cleavers said:
bellsouth said:
crazyg said:

You gotta b taking the piss!

blue b4 the moon said:
bitsmith said:
The perfect fumble said:
Uefa claim ref did not book the wrong man. They say Wernbloom went unpunished for pulling Aguero back. Ignashevich booked for dissent.

https://twitter.com/StuBrennanMEN/status/530337065373040640

Behind laughable, lol

Corrupt to the core, corrupt to the core.
I guess they've punished the referee then for not giving the booking, and breaking their rules, what ? they haven't ? I can't believe that from such an honest bunch like UEFA ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.