Cup final tickets SOLD OUT

alera said:
The rumour was that only 22,000 tickets went on sale to city fans 3000 were kept back for club officials, players, staff etc.

Anyway I cant go but we got 3 tickets for friends in the end between us.

DISGRACE - Name and shame the Branch pal

Thats would be every single branch. Whats the problem ? The tickets of those that dont want to go or cant go out to other branch members that dont have the points. Its the way its always been.
If you can't attend, or you chose not to attend, then it shouldn't be YOUR decision who gets the ticket that would have been allocated to you. By not going yourself you've lost your entitlement to the ticket, loyalty points are to reward YOU for YOUR loyalty, not to allow you to hand off your ticket to someone else who hasn't displayed the loyalty.

Matty said:
alera said:
The rumour was that only 22,000 tickets went on sale to city fans 3000 were kept back for club officials, players, staff etc.

Thats would be every single branch. Whats the problem ? The tickets of those that dont want to go or cant go out to other branch members that dont have the points. Its the way its always been.
If you can't attend, or you chose not to attend, then it shouldn't be YOUR decision who gets the ticket that would have been allocated to you. By not going yourself you've lost your entitlement to the ticket, loyalty points are to reward YOU for YOUR loyalty, not to allow you to hand off your ticket to someone else who hasn't displayed the loyalty.

Agreed but, it seems people are quite happy for their 'mate' to have a ticket on someone elses card, but when supporters clubs do exactly the same its a big scandal.

seriously, with the loyalty points system in place & an oversubscribed demand for fa cup final tickets is there any valid reason why the supporters' club branches should be allocated any tickets at all?

Fried Onions said:
My mate at work's just said he knows people in the Bredbury branch who have got tickets and aren't S/T Holders.....

That's scandalous.

warrington branch too i heard

Matty said:
alera said:

I have been to every home cup game this season and 3 away cup games including EVERY fa cup game. I couldn't get a ticket on my own card but have been able to use someone's elses.

A mate managed to get my ticket yesterday, queuing up. At dinner last night, me mam told me of someone she works with... who hasn't got a ST, probably been to about 3-4 games this season managed to get a final ticket through a Branch.

I think it's ridiculous.

selling one ticket which i bought online, so its obviously going to be quite a bit of money but im selling it for just a little than the price i bought it for, i know the rules on here and wouldnt want to mess about fellow blues, so anyone interested give me a pm and ill give you the price, i have the reciept here to clarify how much i paid for it, reason im selling is because ive got hold of another ticket with a group of mates so thought i would try and sell it to proper blues on here first. give me a pm if your interested cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.