Cup final tickets SOLD OUT

The OSC's are there for a reason they are official because the club likes to have their fans as part of one organisation for all sorts of purposes. It is only natural that they reward fans who are part of these supporters clubs in order to encourage others to join them in the first place.

goat867 said:
The OSC's are there for a reason they are official because the club likes to have their fans as part of one organisation for all sorts of purposes. It is only natural that they reward fans who are part of these supporters clubs in order to encourage others to join them in the first place.
No - it's natural that the club rewards fans who go to as many games as they can, not ones who join clubs so they can get tickets when they feel like it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
goat867 said:
No - it's natural that the club rewards fans who go to as many games as they can, not ones who join clubs so they can get tickets when they feel like it.

True but you must see that the club has a commitment to the supporters clubs aswell. I am part of a branch myself however I got my ticket through my own loyalty points. My OSC had an allocation of 16 tickets which is very few really and I know those ticket will go to those who could not otherwise get hold of one but thats the perk of joining one in the first place. Its in the clubs interests to give the OSC tickets because if they could have their own way they would probably have every City fan in the world be a part of one.

goat867 said:

complete and utter bollocks. Someone who is in a supporters club is not better than someone who is not and vice versa, but to say that someone who is on a supporters club should be "rewarded" for being in it is a fucking nonsense, excuse my language but this infuriates me. I am ok cos I go to the matches and have nearly 7k loyalty points but to hear that OSC members with fewer points can get tickets than non OSC members with more points is shocking. I also cannot understand why the club do not clearly state how the tickets are distributed - how many to players, how many to staff, how many to sponsors, how many to OSC's and how many to ORDINARY FANS?

the fa to blame on lack of tickets i just missed out.i heard eon get 6000 cos they sponsor it

goat867 said:
I got my ticket through my own loyalty points. My OSC had an allocation of 16 tickets which is very few really and I know those ticket will go to those who could not otherwise get hold of one but thats the perk of joining one in the first place.

Yes, someone told me this the other day, that they were queueing up to get tickets (when they would have usually got through their branch) as the branch had asked members with high points to get directly from the ticket office so they could distribute their allocation to members who didn't have enough points to get tickets in their own right. Frankly, it is a fucking disgrace. I assume the club think they are allocating tickets to the branches to distribute to OSC members who have enough points. Imo this is abusing the club's trust in the OSC and the club need to look into it. If the club are aware that this happens and are ok with it then that is even worse.

BringBackSwales said:
goat867 said:

complete and utter bollocks. Someone who is in a supporters club is not better than someone who is not and vice versa, but to say that someone who is on a supporters club should be "rewarded" for being in it is a fucking nonsense, excuse my language but this infuriates me. I am ok cos I go to the matches and have nearly 7k loyalty points but to hear that OSC members with fewer points can get tickets than non OSC members with more points is shocking. I also cannot understand why the club do not clearly state how the tickets are distributed - how many to players, how many to staff, how many to sponsors, how many to OSC's and how many to ORDINARY FANS?

The people in the OSC's are ordinary fans and are part of organisation that is supposed to represent that. I understand people being dissapointed about losing out to tickets for people with less points but its in the clubs interests to give tickets to the OSC in order to attract more members in to them. The number that is given to each club is not a huge one and I dont think more than 500-1000 maybe are given to the OSC as a whole, as I said earlier my own club only received 16 and they were handed out to those in the club who were went to the most games. A bigger problem is corperate tickets that the FA dishes which amounts to about 40% of the ground.

goat867 said:
BringBackSwales said:

The people in the OSC's are ordinary fans and are part of organisation that is supposed to represent that. I understand people being dissapointed about losing out to tickets for people with less points but its in the clubs interests to give tickets to the OSC in order to attract more members in to them. The number that is given to each club is not a huge one and I dont think more than 500-1000 maybe are given to the OSC as a whole, as I said earlier my own club only received 16 and they were handed out to those in the club who were went to the most games. A bigger problem is corperate tickets that the FA dishes which amounts to about 40% of the ground.

ONLY 16? Thats 16 per branch given to people in the branch who do not have enough LOYALTY points (not turning up for meetings) - scandalous. I do not need to be in an OSC to LOVE CITY and thankfully I am ok cos I had enough loyalty points for day 1, but I really feel for those on the border line who have missed out to people with less points but who are well in with the top knobs in an osc branch. Fucking scanadlous and makes me really angry. And then you come on here and say "only 16" - frigging joker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.