Cup final tickets SOLD OUT

mikeee said:
selling one ticket which i bought online, so its obviously going to be quite a bit of money but im selling it for just a little than the price i bought it for, i know the rules on here and wouldnt want to mess about fellow blues, so anyone interested give me a pm and ill give you the price, i have the reciept here to clarify how much i paid for it, reason im selling is because ive got hold of another ticket with a group of mates so thought i would try and sell it to proper blues on here first. give me a pm if your interested cheers.

If you already have a ticket sorted you should sell it to another blue who is desperate to go for face value and face value only.

It happens and always has is all I am saying.

Thing is are people really saying they have not and would not pass on tickets to friends and family who were short by a few points when they are not using them themselves ? Its a bit hypocritical and completely unbelievable to be perfectly honest.

So whats the difference with the supporters club passing on to other members that dont have enough points ?

Sour grapes and unrealistic really. I feel bad for those that havent got them but we only got 22,000 tickets for fans loads of people were always going to miss out.

WNRH said:
mikeee said:
selling one ticket which i bought online, so its obviously going to be quite a bit of money but im selling it for just a little than the price i bought it for, i know the rules on here and wouldnt want to mess about fellow blues, so anyone interested give me a pm and ill give you the price, i have the reciept here to clarify how much i paid for it, reason im selling is because ive got hold of another ticket with a group of mates so thought i would try and sell it to proper blues on here first. give me a pm if your interested cheers.

If you already have a ticket sorted you should sell it to another blue who is desperate to go for face value and face value only.

why should he sell at face value ? he has earnt the right to sell it, i will know tomorrow if i have a spare and wont be selling for face value !!!

mekonmcfc said:
WNRH said:

why should he sell at face value ? he has earnt the right to sell it, i will know tomorrow if i have a spare and wont be selling for face value !!!

Because we aren't rags ripping off fellow fans for the sake of earning a few quid when those fans are desperate to get hold of a ticket. Put the boot on the other foot and what would you rather do? Buy one face value or three times the price?

WNRH said:
mekonmcfc said:

Because we aren't rags ripping off fellow fans for the sake of earning a few quid when those fans are desperate to get hold of a ticket. Put the boot on the other foot and what would you rather do? Buy one face value or three times the price?
whats it got to do with united ? if someone is willing to pay its there business !!!

WNRH said:
mekonmcfc said:

To be fair to the guy he's selling the ticket for less than he paid for it. I think that's fair.

mekonmcfc said:

Earned the right? What does that mean? Did he score the winner in the semi?

Any blue who is making a profit out of another through pure desperation is a twat imo.

Edit: Can I just add I wasn't talking about mikeee personally.

WNRH said:
mekonmcfc said:

im selling it for less than i paid for it mate, i bought a ticket online then shortly after my mate got hold of a ticket for me with a group of mates, so im looking to sell the one i bought online as id rather stand with my mates and enjoy the game with them, im sure you would want to do the same if you were in my position. im not looking for any extra money on the one im selling, as i wouldnt want to do that to fellow blues, i willing to accept a little less for it as long as it means as a proper blue can get there to watch it.

Glasgow Man City said:
WNRH said:

To be fair to the guy he's selling the ticket for less than he paid for it. I think that's fair.

Doh, read it wrong, apologies mikeee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.