Cup final tickets

bluechaos said:
Does anybody have any idea what the queues are like at coms now?

After spending all morning wasting my time ringing up I guess I'll have to go down there in person and give that a try

it was my mates turn to queue up for the final tickets and he's just rang me now, he got there at 8 and he was 620 odd in the queue and he only just got our tickets 10 minutes ago only top tier left and whispers are they might not make it to tomorrow. so if i was you i'd do what i could to get down there in person. good luck blue

Lancet Fluke said:
matkil72 said:
Where did the Wembley Ticket thread go - it was over 100 pages long? Anyone?

The mods removed all the posts where people were giving us a running commentary on their phone calls and it just left 6 pages.

Ha! Fascists etc.

So to recap, the £110 and £85 have all sold out - that right?

Any news on how many are left, and whether the club "anticipate" that they will have any sales criteria below 3250, or will they have all sold out by tomorrow?

Got tickets at 1300, I was 575 in the queue (arrived about 0745). Offered 2@£65 in block 548 or 2@£45 in block 535. About 150-200 in the queue behind me. Should be relatively quick this afternoon but cannot really tell what tickets are left as the agents seem to sell particular blocks and are reluctant to look elsewhere. They also seem to open new blocks from time to time.

Was down at the ground just after 1pm to go to the shop.

They've got barriers the setup the length of the ticket office windows and the queue is about 3 rows deep. I would say approx 100 people queuing.

DunneyMonster said:

They've got barriers the setup the length of the ticket office windows and the queue is about 3 rows deep. I would say approx 100 people queuing.

Thats because you q in the ground & they only let a few outside at a time.

officially bricking it now that there will be none left tomorrow. was only 50 points short off being able to get one today. gutted

Got to ground at 6.30. Number 435 in queue which had increased to just under 700 by 9am. Only steady trickle of people joining queue afterwards. Got ticket bang on midday.

Surprised how slow queue moves, at that rate they must only sell about 1200 at ground in a day + telephone sales. 10 kiosks open.

Ed68 said:
Finally got through.

It could be a co-incidence but the music also changed from Live for City just before I got through as well.

No coincidence - sam happened to me and everyone else who has got through.

watsonshead said:
DunneyMonster said:

Thats because you q in the ground & they only let a few outside at a time.

This. They let about 30 people outside at once, inside the ground there are another 600+ people queing from ent W right down to block 120 and then all the way back towards the ticket office.

Take a folding chair and a good book, made 5hrs seem like no time at all to me this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.