Cup final tickets

cibaman said:
Got to ground at 6.30. Number 435 in queue which had increased to just under 700 by 9am. Only steady trickle of people joining queue afterwards. Got ticket bang on midday.

Surprised how slow queue moves, at that rate they must only sell about 1200 at ground in a day + telephone sales. 10 kiosks open.

What about group sales, one person could buy between 4 to 6 tickets so could sell upwards of 5000 a day at the ground minus phone calls.............!!

tamsie said:
bluechaos said:
Does anybody have any idea what the queues are like at coms now?

After spending all morning wasting my time ringing up I guess I'll have to go down there in person and give that a try

Go to the ground I did that yesterday after trying all morning on the phone the queue will be quicker the later you arrive I was only 4 hours 12:45 - 4:45 felt like 10 mins once I got my ticket
I know

I wasn't just being lazy! I pulled something in my back at work yesterday and been in agony since! So though getting up early to stand in a queue for hours wasn't a great idea

But I'm hobbling up to coms now anyway so might aswell of gone in the first place

i just realised if you put your phone on the opposite ear to the one you normally use, you get through !!!!

Stretford Born Blue said:
cibaman said:
Got to ground at 6.30. Number 435 in queue which had increased to just under 700 by 9am. Only steady trickle of people joining queue afterwards. Got ticket bang on midday.

Surprised how slow queue moves, at that rate they must only sell about 1200 at ground in a day + telephone sales. 10 kiosks open.

What about group sales, one person could buy between 4 to 6 tickets so could sell upwards of 5000 a day at the ground minus phone calls.............!!

Good point, I'm very tired!

i woke up later than planned and got there at 4.45 and was 126 in the queue

my advice is if they are still available tomorow, get their as early as you possibly can. as a hint, number 1 in the q was there at 11.30 last night

No.6 told me no.1 was there at 9:40pm. Also said he hardly slept all night but was falling asleep all the time. They didn't know what his name was, just called him no.1. Sounds like something from 'The Prisoner' to me.

I got there at 6am, he'd queued 6 hours longer than me to get a ticket 2 1/4 hours earlier and there was no chance of tickets running out at that stage. Tomorrow might be a different story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.