Current Squad - cut or keep?

gundagon
bravo
mangala
zinchenko
ottomendi

all of the above arent good enough to step up to tge level required when we need them to. We will also need to replace Kompany

i also think we need another central striker......kun will be gone in 18 months and there is a big question for me whether GJ is ready to step up yet....a few years yes but we dont have a few years

A defensive midfielder and left back are all we need in the next two windows, and possibly an experienced keeper to replace Bravo. Other than that we’re good.

Come on @Ric join in and suggest 22 players in BM fashion .

A defensive midfielder and left back are all we need in the next two windows, and possibly an experienced keeper to replace Bravo. Other than that we’re good.

i dont think we are ...we have seen tge drop off in quality wnen you lose Aguero as well and even one of stones or laporte....ferna needs back up but gundigan adds nothing so he needs replacing as well...

When we were adrift of United in 2012 or Liverpool in 2014 I don’t remember knee jerk threads like this. It’s still mathematically possible, no one could have predicted we would have lost 3 out of the last 4 games with the run we were on since losing to United in the spring. It could happen to the dippers, a bigger gap could mean complacency creeping in from their part.

People have short memories by digging out Walker and Delph who had very strong seasons last year. The big thing this team has to over come is pressure and mentality, they didn’t have a team in close proximity last year chasing them and when it came to a pressure game in the champions league everyone failed miserably.

Retaining a league is difficult, I thought we had it in our locker to do it this year but the luck the dippers have had with Mahrez missing the penalty and various other results and our injury back log has hampered us so far.

We have a good team and sorting injury crisis with big players coming back should make us stronger in the second part of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.