daft things that scared you when you were little...

Nun's,now dont get me wrong i'am RC and have the greatest respect for them,but when i was a kid a few would go round the doors here in belfast to collect for (as they said in those days black babies) and these nuns belonged to an order whose name i have forgotten,anyway they wore these habits that covered most of their faces,and they had such a stern look i thought they would take me away for being bold.I swear every week they would come round i would go to the door with my mum and hide behind her,holding on to her leg and begging "mum dont let them take me away i will be good" I still shiver to this day just thinking about those nuns !

poh,same as me mate.We had a nun at our primary called,get this,Sister CHRISTOPHER Mary,no she wasn't a TS.Fukn hit you with her walking stick....over the nut.
Dr Who theme in the 60,s.
The Clangers.
Moths.
The provy man,my ma used to say that when he came to collect his money on a Friday,he was actually there to see if i had been good all week.Never knew what he looked like,used to hide in my bedroom.
Thanks mum,God Bless.

simonk said:
BimboBob said:
Sea Devils.

They came out of the sea at Southsea, were i lived! The sofa was a good barrier against their hoof ray gun i can tell you.

I remember being scared by the sea devils., far scarier than cybermen and darleks

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 am --

there was a show on I think sunday nights in the 70s that ended with a spotlight shining on an armchair or swivel chair. It was a horror type thing. Anyone remember the name?

Mastermind?

sweynforkbeard said:
simonk said:
I remember being scared by the sea devils., far scarier than cybermen and darleks

-- Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 am --

there was a show on I think sunday nights in the 70s that ended with a spotlight shining on an armchair or swivel chair. It was a horror type thing. Anyone remember the name?

Mastermind?
pass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.