Daftest thing any rag has said to you?

Daniel Sturridge said:
robsta said:
This is one I have done on a couple of rags over the years when they start mouthng it.

Monday morning at work after they had beaten us at the swamp

rag: "we won, you were shit"
ME: "never mind that, you are an ignorant tw&t for not lettin on"
rag: "wot"
ME: "you outside the ground, you walked past and I was shouting you like mad. Everyone was looking at me and you never turned round, felt a right idiot"
rag: "ha ha, it wasn't me, I didn't go"
ME: "get lost, it was definitely you"
rag: "no, never, I wasn't there"
ME: "exactly, so f*ckin shut it"

gets em every time.
That's quality.

this is brilliant

mcfc_nick said:
me talking with some rag i met on holiday last year,

me: so do you have a season ticket then?
rag: no, there's a big waiting list and i only just started supporting them last year!

this guy was 27!!

pmsl - quality

'How do I get from here to Old Trafford, Mate?'

I gave him directions to Maine Rd.

warpig said:
question: phil, why send me your pathetic text messages when you dont even go to any of uniteds matches?
answer: its easier to watch it at home on the telly thats why.

I also can relate to this. Fucking annoys when they text stupid messages whilst i am at the match. When i ask why they dont go, their simpleton fuckin head the ball answer is ' you get a better view watching it on tele and i have better things to spend my money on'

The lowest scum of football fan your ever likely to see.

chaddblue said:
Rag: 'We're the champions of the world'
Me: 'If that trophy is so important, tell me who won it last season?'
Rag: ..... silence .......

Haha, this is so true. I asked one of me mates who is a rag, who they played in their "World Final" last year and got a similar reponse :-/

my mate who is a so called hardcore scum fan, stood in the pub in his utd shirt (whilst england were playing) turns to me and says:

RAG: 'i'd love to go to old trafford one day, i've never been before'
ME: .....

Van Morrison: Commiserations to those following Manchester last night (after losing in the CL)
Me and many others: YEEEEEESSSSSS!! Blue Army! Blue Army! Blue Army!

Stupid Irish rag!

my hairdresser makes out he's a massive rag & this Saturday asked me how many more games there were this season and what time a normal kick off is!

a favourite of mine is to ask them who they're playing at the weekend and when they answer, ask them how they're getting there ;-)

just seen this advert
man-united-email-ad.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.