Daftest thing any rag has said to you?

Same Rag 2 hours before...

At this time tomorrow THE BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND AND IN THE WORLD will be defending their crown THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, it will be hard with the might of Barcelona. But we must BELIEVE BELIEVE AND BELIEVE that MANCHESTER UNTIED will reach the promise land once, AGAIN so everyone regardless of what team you support and how much you hate MANCHESTER UNTIED supports us as we go to do HISTORY again!

Have you notice Manchester Untied?????

Shocking, absolutely shocking.

the other week i saw a lad i hadnt saw for a while and he said to me
HIM: "do you still go wathching city"
ME: "ye i go preety much every game"
HIM: "your shit"
ME: "ye i know"
HIM: "thats why you got beat off OLD TRAFFORD"
ME: OFF WHO
HIM: "OLD TRAFFORD"
ME: is that who you support
HIM: ye i watch old trafford all the time

i just laughed at him and walked in my house telling him he was pathetic before saying btw there called manchester united and closing the door

Please don't think this is sexist... it's not...

Almost any female United fan I've ever spoken to: Why do you support City?
Me: Because I'm from Manchester, my parents are blues, my uncles are blues, my granparents are blues and my older brother is a blue.
Almost any female United fan I've ever spoken to: But they never win!

Sigh...

This is one I have done on a couple of rags over the years when they start mouthng it.

Monday morning at work after they had beaten us at the swamp

rag: "we won, you were shit"
ME: "never mind that, you are an ignorant tw&t for not lettin on"
rag: "wot"
ME: "you outside the ground, you walked past and I was shouting you like mad. Everyone was looking at me and you never turned round, felt a right idiot"
rag: "ha ha, it wasn't me, I didn't go"
ME: "get lost, it was definitely you"
rag: "no, never, I wasn't there"
ME: "exactly, so f*ckin shut it"

gets em every time.

Spindash said:
Friday before this season's OT derby:

"Who are you playing this weekend?"
This is the winner. I've had this one many times over the years and i look at them and think are you taking the piss or what? then i realise they are deadly serious.

The 2-1 derby win at OT, I was watching in the pub, sat in quite close proximity to a United fan, who was getting more and more irate, calling Fergie all the names under the sun for not bringing on Rooney. I politely pointed out that he was suspended, he refused to agree. Next shot that came on the tv was Rooney sat in the stands looking very glum, and the commentator says something like 'I bet Ferguson wishes he wasn't suspended today'. He was very quite for the rest of the match and left very very quickly when the final whistle went.

robsta said:
This is one I have done on a couple of rags over the years when they start mouthng it.

Monday morning at work after they had beaten us at the swamp

rag: "we won, you were shit"
ME: "never mind that, you are an ignorant tw&t for not lettin on"
rag: "wot"
ME: "you outside the ground, you walked past and I was shouting you like mad. Everyone was looking at me and you never turned round, felt a right idiot"
rag: "ha ha, it wasn't me, I didn't go"
ME: "get lost, it was definitely you"
rag: "no, never, I wasn't there"
ME: "exactly, so f*ckin shut it"

gets em every time.
That's quality.

A good few years back I was always getting ribbed by these to blokes at work about how great united were and how shite we were, one weekend I was really suprised to see them in work doing overtime "I said to them during a meal break what are you two doing in today?" overtime one of them said "thought you'd be watching the match today?" I replied...."WHAT MATCH" said one of them looking at each other puzzled.

..."The Charity sheild match your team are playing in!!!!!"

Dopey cnuts hadn't realised they were playing against Liverpool or Chelsea (can't remember now) in the Charity sheild. HO HOW WE LAUGHED!!! Proper fans my arse!

I still remind them now when they mention anything about City.

me talking with some rag i met on holiday last year,

me: so do you have a season ticket then?
rag: no, there's a big waiting list and i only just started supporting them last year!

this guy was 27!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.