Daftest thing any rag has said to you?

I have a mate who says he's supported them since he was 5, he says every time i tell him he's a gloryhunter. Strangely enough they won the treble when he was five. 1999

I had one at a houseparty last weekend telling me they are sucessful because of the colour Red. He was convinced.

So I said why are Brazil the best footballing country when they wear Yellow. Then why were Real Madrid so successful playing in White, and all the other teams that win things who don't wear red.

I had to walk off after telling him he talks utter bullshit, to his amazment.

i had one a few weeks ago..

"utd will never get kaka...you cant afford him.."

"yeah we can, coz we're selling tevez.."

Rag: 'We're the champions of the world'
Me: 'If that trophy is so important, tell me who won it last season?'
Rag: ..... silence .......

Me - "You were jammy last night"

Rag - "Eh?"

Me - "United"

Rag - "Oh did we play last night?"

You could not make it up - lol

Not said to me directly but does anyone remember this one a few years ago. They were having a bit of a bad run at the time and you know what they are like, if they have two defeats on the trot they are calling for taggart to be sacked. They were all coming on one of the local radio stations complaining and one woman said those imortal words "I don't pay good money to see them get beat". Unbelievable

This is a current facebook update...

hey supporters of arsenal, chelsea, Liverpool, city and any other support MANCHESTER UNTIED in tomorrow final, put back your jealously and hatred for Man UTD to support them tomorrow we need to give them a big vibe to say you will get to the promise land x

Oh dear me.

robsta said:
Not said to me directly but does anyone remember this one a few years ago. They were having a bit of a bad run at the time and you know what they are like, if they have two defeats on the trot they are calling for taggart to be sacked. They were all coming on one of the local radio stations complaining and one woman said those imortal words "I don't pay good money to see them get beat". Unbelievable
I remember that too.

Other halfs rag mate , " I used to hate city but now coz you two are together i always hope city win as long as they are not playing us."

Me "I used to hate united and i still fucking do."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.