Daftest thing any rag has said to you?

They didnt say it to me but

I watched bbc breakfast this morning, and these rags in an interview in rome said "oh our sat nav messed up in the car and we ended up in Belgium then Germany before we got to Rome"

Then the BBC followed this family traveling from Blackburn (without a ticket) and they havent even arrived yet because they got lost using their sat nav.

And then they interviewed another bunch and they were from Kent, Devon, Preston.

i managed to wind up at rag twat at work this morning - he said to me "i suppose you are supporting barca tonight ? " i replied - actually i am far more interested in the apprentice at 9 pm on bbc 1 (which i may well watch depending on how the final is going ) i got a tirade of abuse as he ran away crying like a ten year old girl !

After the derby at CoMS Rag comes up to me three days later and says
ahh 'who won on sunday...'
to which i replied calmly 'united'
and he goes 'and what score was it?'
to which i calmly reply again '1-0'

so i thought ill ask the best question..

'so did u go then?'

he shut up and walked off, classic

kimbo said:
Spindash said:
Friday before this season's OT derby:

"Who are you playing this weekend?"
This is the winner. I've had this one many times over the years and i look at them and think are you taking the piss or what? then i realise they are deadly serious.

Does that really happen a lot? Not questioning, but when you live in Australia it's hard to imagine someone that local, in this day and age, not having a clue about things like that! Especially since there are some pretty rabid, fanatical and knowledgeable fans of English teams over here, even if they are gloryhunters in regard to their support of teams like United and Arsenal.

And when you think of the fact that there are City fans over here with no connection to Manchester at all who know a damn sight more than these gloryhunting idiots it makes it even stranger.

The mind boggles, really it does.

Not got a quote but with my United supporting mates they make it seem like supporting a club not in the top 4 is wrong and they are the only club that deserves fans. They act like you're stupid for supporting a team that are below 4th. Surely they cant be this good for the rest of my life and hopefully we should improve... I cant fucking wait until the days when we can look down upon on them as the lesser of the Manchester clubs, I will love watching them suffer as they experience being average for the first time since football began (1992 if you support United). Watch their 'fans' lose faith in them more and more as they win less and less. Roll on the future

they now have a better academy than us... i wet my knickers.... dickhead!!!

One said to me and I quote "I was born a man". Silly woman, I had to stick something in her mouth to shut her up.

A part-time rag friend of mine once asked me "Did Bobby Charlton die in the Munich Air Disaster?"

He's never lived it down

Genuine phone call from a rag mate over the weekend:

"Hiya, I've just heard them talking on the radio about the European final being on the telly tonight. Is that the Champions League already?"

"No mate, that'll be the rugby."

Even my football-hating missus had a laugh at that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.