Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

WNRH said:
Good. There should be a clause though that states we have to win the league next season or it will evoke a clause that we can dismiss him.

yes I'm sure Mancini or any other human being in the world would accept such terms.

Andouble said:
WNRH said:
Good. There should be a clause though that states we have to win the league next season or it will evoke a clause that we can dismiss him.

yes I'm sure Mancini or any other human being in the world would accept such terms.

He's still contracted for a year then anyway. I'm a big Mancini fan but if he doesn't win the league this year or next year he has to go.

WNRH said:
Andouble said:
WNRH said:

He's still contracted for a year then anyway. I'm a big Mancini fan but if he doesn't win the league this year or next year he has to go.

we could win it this year but realistically next year..

Mancini's contract situation will be a decent sign of how the owners view him. If he gets a new contract this summer clearly they think he's the right man long term. If he doesn't, then it's clear they have their doubts.

WNRH said:
Andouble said:
WNRH said:

Listen to yourself.

SWP's back said:
WNRH said:
Andouble said:

Listen to yourself.

So you would be happy to stick with a manager who does not win the league in 3 years of massive investment?

FergieOut.jpg

WNRH said:
SWP's back said:
WNRH said:
Listen to yourself.

So you would be happy to stick with a manager who does not win the league in 3 years of massive investment?
I don't think any manager of any team has a divine right to win the title no. Same if we brought Jose in. I'd want to compete every season, but I hope we ne'er sack a manager for "just finishing second". If they don't fancy RM long term, fine, get rid, but not based solely on finishing what could be 1 point behind the winners.

It would be madness.

SWP's back said:
WNRH said:
SWP's back said:
Listen to yourself.

I don't think any manager of any team has a divine right to win the title no. Same if we brought Jose in. I'd want to compete every season, but I hope we ne'er sack a manager for "just finishing second". If they don't fancy RM long term, fine, get rid, but not based solely on finishing what could be 1 point behind the winners.

It would be madness.

So we keep finishing 2nd and the mentality is "there's always next year"? It's a weak mentality.

WNRH said:
SWP's back said:
WNRH said:
Listen to yourself.

Lol as if we had a remote chance of winning the league in 2010 or 2011

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.