Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

Jumanji said:
BillyShears said:
Jumanji said:
Of course not but I'm suggesting he may be what he says he is...

More likely a Sampdoria fan. You need only check out what he posted the day after Mourinho won them the treble.

as Inter fan I hate Mourinho.

we won the Italian Cup. Serie A . Champions league. the treeble.

and you are not enjoying anything. Mr Mourinho could not wait a week, or at least 2 days before taking the attention on his future.
fuck off.

Can't imagine a single genuine Inter supporter posting something like that. His allegiance is to Mancini. Make of that what you will...
He hates Mourinho, you hate Mancini. Are you a genuine City fan?

Put yer tin hat on..

Jumanji said:
He hates Mourinho, you hate Mancini. Are you a genuine City fan?

Haha. Check out what I posted after Mancini won us the FA cup alone! I think you should retract the "you hate Mancini" comment. I don't "hate" City managers. They all get my backing at games. I do criticise and I have criticised Mancini. But "hate". Nah .... not even close and not in a million years.

Mancini poor in europe, he has had the tools with inter.
Mourinho won champs lge with inter.
If we dont win league its two full seasons with mancini.
Mourinho won prem with chelsea at first attempt.
Ancelotti won prem at first attempt.
We have best squad, all the money, yet he has fallen short
Spurs got to quarters of Ch.Lge, we couldnt get out of group.
Is it me or can anyone else see that he isnt up to it?
More time will only represent more time to wait before mistake corrected

My mind is in doubt now and not due to the G&T's I am enjoying at the moment.

I am all for continuity but there does appear to be lots and fuckin lots of room for improvement, maybe he needs to look at his support staff.

Andouble said:
keeping a manager for a long time does not equal eventual success. What's Wenger done the last decade?

2 premier league titles, one season unbeaten.

3 FA Cups

1 CL Final

They stopped winning things once they stopped spending.

SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
keeping a manager for a long time does not equal eventual success. What's Wenger done the last decade?

3 FA Cups

1 CL Final

last 7 years, my mistake fella. An eternity in football, especially for a self proclaimed 'one of biggest clubs in the world'.

If I'd seen Mourinho maybe at one club for 5 to 6 years to guage his continuing success with said club then fair dos..he doesnt stay long enough at any one club..If he came he'd stay 2 years or so.

Quick fix is all then back to square 1.

Andouble said:
SWP's back said:
Andouble said:

3 FA Cups

1 CL Final

last 7 years, my mistake fella. An eternity in football, especially for a self proclaimed 'one of biggest clubs in the world'.
If you'd have said that in the first place I'd not have replied.

But as I say, they stopped winning things when they stopped spending.

samharris said:
If I'd seen Mourinho maybe at one club for 5 to 6 years to guage his continuing success with said club then fair dos..he doesnt stay long enough at any one club..If he came he'd stay 2 years or so.

Quick fix is all then back to square 1.

so you'd pass on 2-4 years of the closest thing to guaranteed success because of potential uncertainty afterwards?

How odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.